Sponsored by:

Ever had one of those days???

Search this Thread

Old 30 November 2000, 08:37 AM
Darren Thompson
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Well got the call from the dealer to tell me the car would be ready for collection last night after a new short motor under warranty, new clutch, fly wheel, door seal, wheels repaired after the YTS lad fitted the tyres and steel wheel weights at a cost to me of £550 for all the parts for the clutch job. Off I set to get the car arriving on the forecourt of the dealers which is also a petrol station to see the car clean as well, anyway go in to be told by several people at the same time about how all the jobs had been done and some little extras as well. I then overheard a conversation with a bloke saying we have got all your details and I would get off now because he is a big lad and might get upset, so thought hello what's going on here ? I watched this bloke walk off get in the cab of his lorry and drive off still surrounded by people from the dealership to then be told that's the guy who has just bumped your car !!!!!!!!

Well now to the damage, new rear light, new bumper, and some slight panel damage on the rear quarter, not bad I know but it's enough to finish what was already a bad day. The dealership were excellent though they had the car off to the paint shop before I could blink and could not say sorry enough.

Darren.
Old 30 November 2000, 09:06 AM
BillyHeadcase
Scooby Regular

I laughed at your tales of woe....Is that bad?

Dealer wasnt Monks Heath by any chance?
Old 30 November 2000, 09:10 AM
Darren Thompson
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

No laughing please and I could not comment on thre dealer but they have always done a good job for me.

Darren.
Old 30 November 2000, 09:51 AM
BillyHeadcase
Scooby Regular

Sorry bit missleading on my part, Monks Heath are a great dealer, its just that you said about the petrol station and that made me think it was there. Its not their fault some airhead bumped yer motor.