MY97 Brake pads???

Search this Thread

Old 10 April 2007, 12:15 AM
naughty_RA
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY97 Brake pads???

Hi guys,

I'm not very well up on these things, so could really do with some advice on what pads i need for my P'reg import

I'm about to sell up so decided to give her a mini service before i do, and have got as far as changing the fluids, doing the oil/filter and now i'm onto the stopers, but the problem is i havent a clue which pads go on my WRX

All the adverts (flea-bay etc) seem to say pre 96' or post 98 and the only ones i could find for a 97' stated 'vented front discs, single rear' but mine has vented rears ?!?

I only want some cheapo pads as mine are starting to grind and its not gonna look (or sound) to good when i'm giving test drives so not really fussed for 'red stuff' or high performance pads, just OEM would do

I have a MY97 (i think) V5 says built in 96', classic shape, early dash, erm, tis white

I must stress, i'm only selling up as shes been sat in the garage not gettin much use since i bent my Mr2 round a tree (stupid girls cars ) and smashed my legs, and my pelvis and need to get an auto box for a little while.

Any and all advice happily accepted