The TSL experience!

Search this Thread

Old 14 December 2001, 11:07 PM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Been to TSL today, with Mark Hutton and Milly in tow

Mark went as a casual observer, and I was getting the new discs n pads, dump valve and geo settings.

After an early start ( 5:30am ), we arrived at TSL at about 8:45am... and the fun started..

Graham took my car out for a test drive to see how the springs reacted with me in the car... when we came back, Mark's car had had a face lift, some looovvely carbon fibre replacement for the reflector... and things kinda spiraled from there..

We now both have the brembo discs n DS2500 pads.. Mark has an ITG filter, MOMO gear **** and kept the carbon fibre reflectors, plus had his geo done!

I had a dump valve, geo check, morettes remounted, rubber stoppers replaced in rear suspension and my air intake resonator put back in.. oh, and a new grill!

To summarise, the purpose of this post is to thank both Graham and Paul, and the technicians that worked on our cars today... and thanks for all the coffee (and chocolate biscuits!)

Thanks to all at TSL for an excellent day and the resolution of dealer created issues, and for being proactive in spotting a problem on Mark's car.

Alex

[Edited by DrEvil - 12/14/2001 11:08:24 PM]

[Edited by DrEvil - 12/15/2001 11:26:20 AM]
Old 14 December 2001, 11:15 PM
M Hutton
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Just to add my own personal thanks for the day.

Not only the level of service (which was great) but also the amount of help and talking me out of buying extra bits which I really didn't need. Also spotting the rather poorly suspension... the dealer will be getting a visit tomorrow.

It was well worth the early start and waiting for Alex and Milly for half an hour at the services.

The pub food was great and I know for a fact that Alex is still feeling guilty about the lack of bacon sandwhich Graham.

Cheers and see you when the bank account recovers,
Mark
Old 15 December 2001, 12:10 AM
simes
Scooby Regular

Talking

Was nice to talk to you Alex while you were there, don't know how I became Robert tho.

Nevertheless it looks like a visit to TSL is coming for me too, will have to be next year cos of hol probs, but I reckon Eibachs, TSL Morettes and TSL coded side thingies will have to be done...

Thinking about the brakes...

Cheers

Simon
Old 15 December 2001, 09:25 AM
Trouser
Scooby Regular

Cool

Alex, Mark..and Millie (of course) ....

Thanks from us for coming all that way, yesterday was a good laugh wasn't it? ...it's not often i get bought lunch by customers... Thanks guys!

Mark.....shhhhh!!!!! don't tell people we were talking you OUT of buying "daft" stuff!! .... i have had several nominations for the "Delboy" category in the Scoobynet awards... and you might ruin my chances!! he he LOL .

Hope to see you all soon guys..

Cheers

trouser
Old 15 December 2001, 10:35 AM
M Hutton
Scooby Regular

Trouser you talked me into the carbon... it was your Dad that talked be out of the Brembo discs all round the car!

I think your Del Boy nomination is very safe!

Cheers again,

Mark
Old 15 December 2001, 09:56 PM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Talking

Delboy eh, yes, I can see it

Thank your father for me, and let him know i may not be patient enough to wait for the spring n damper kit, I might be up for the spring you have currently very soon as I prefer the effect it has on the car... also considering going back to 17" as the I don't think the 18" help matters on B roads..

Thanks for putting up with us all day and the pub round the corner did excellent food... and thanks for the chocolate biscuits too

Alex