Sponsored by:

Graham Walker..P1 reg W433 RNP

Search this Thread

Old 06 March 2007, 10:09 PM
AlanPPP
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Graham Walker..P1 reg W433 RNP

Looking at buying this P1 from this Garage which is near me.

I've read the 22b story on here about them and also there are some other unhappy customers so i'm VERY reluctant to use them.The only reason i am is that they will give me a good trade in price on my car and it's SEEMS a nice P1 albeit with 70K on the clock.

Basically does anybody know the reg or recognise the car??

W433 RNP and it's standard.
Old 07 March 2007, 07:46 PM
Scooby Dan
Scooby Regular

Like most car dealers Graham Walkers have some nice cars and sometimes they probably end up buying a lemon
I have bought 2 cars from them in the past and although the 1st one had one or two problems they did sort them out to my satisfaction. The second car I bought from them was absolutely pristine and faultless and I really couldn't have been happier with the deal i got from them.
They also bought this car back from me 18 months later outright for cash and gave me 1k more than most traders offered in px
There is no doubt that one or two people on here have had problems with them but they looked after me pretty well.
If you are in doubt get the car inspected.
Old 07 March 2007, 08:41 PM
AlanPPP
Scooby Regular

Thanks for that mate
Old 08 March 2007, 01:06 PM
Scrappy9
Scooby Regular

May be useful to visit P1.woc they may know the car.

There is a register of all known P1s on the site, but you need the build number, its under the bonnet on a silver plate on the suspension turret, nearside if I remember correctly looks like it was stamped by a 8 year old

There is also a couple of nice P1s for sale on the site, with known history's.
Old 08 March 2007, 03:04 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

I bought from them and the car I got was/is a minter Pristine in every way at a realistic price and a good trade in on my old scoob... I was very happy with the financials.
I was unhappy with the service though - just general issues re pre collection work that was required. I felt like everything I wanted (including the test drive) was a hassle...
The previous scoob had come from Aidan Piers in Lymm who couldnt do enough for me...
So in my experience, I can recommend Walkers IF all you are doing is a quick trade in and drive away transaction...
Old 08 March 2007, 03:41 PM
P1-Brad
Scooby Regular

Agree with Ab ... I bought my old P1 from there two years ago and they a) offered very good trade-in for my turbo b) rectified a problem that arose pretty quickly, albeit after a bit of negotiation and c) aren't particularly helpful re: test drives etc. My car turned out to be a minter too as it goes