Highland Fling....With A Turkey!!

Search this Thread

Old 17 November 2000, 11:43 AM
munna
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Ok chaps…
first off thank you to all who made the Kendal Run 1 and 2 possible and absolute fun….it was incredible…Now we are all planning the next big one….which will be in December…It will have to be a range topper…one to say good bye to the Year 2G and bring in 12 more scooby run’s for the 12 month’s of 2001.
The plan is as follows:- a morning driving….Either Butter tub’s…(Which was fun) or the Kielder water Run..Which was painful!!)…or a completely new Run(Roads and suggestions please )…this will be followed by a Grand Prix at the Go Carting centre in MaryPort….followed by lunch…then if we have time and energy go for a quick blat through the countryside.
The next stage of the trip will be to park up the car’s(in a safe area of course!!) and go and have dinner followed by a few Pub’s and Club’s….then it is off to Daves Place to follow on the drinking and drinking…and then followed by more drink’s….session’s
Oh yes boy’s this is to be an all day and all night affair!!!!…
If Carlisle does not appeal to you chap’s then we can do the Highland Fling….and stay at a hotel in Highland’s and do everything as described before …with exception’s to the Carting….unless we know of some where in Scotland which will be close to our planned route??

Please mail me at alim@breedtech.com for feed back or give me a ring on 07931750954….we are planning way ahead this time so please make you’re excuses to your’ other half’s now.. the dates we are hoping to use are 26th (Boxing day)….or any other day which you guy’s might want to recommend??….just name us some dates and we could work to those dates…..

So come on Lad’s….let’s make it a year to remember!!

Let's do it....you KNOW you want to??
Old 17 November 2000, 08:16 PM
DaveW
Scooby Regular

Wink

Oh goodie a PARTY Should be recovered by the 26th

Although I think a drive and karting before lunch is a bit adventurous mate. Unless we're starting very early in the morning

For info, I have room for 5 cars at mine which is a safe area, and I'm sure Munna can cope with a few more.

DaveW
Old 17 November 2000, 08:47 PM
JohnS

Having just completed the Tour D'Ecosse (a whole weekend of driving etc) a few weeks ago, we can recommend some good hotels to stay in, and some superb driving roads.

Karting - well there are places in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Kircaldy and Aberdeen, all within an hour or two's drive from the centre of Scotland.

Send me an e-mail once you have an idea of numbers, and whether the group want to do anything in Scotland. I'm sure we can get a few "locals" interested in the activities as well, and make it a bit more special