Sponsored by:

damaged sccoby

Search this Thread

Old 18 January 2007, 07:38 PM
Dave1x2000
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry damaged sccoby

After finishing work about 3 hours ago, got back to my car and to my horror there was some roofing felt on top of it, it had blown of a shop in Kirkby, damaged wing mirror, A post, bonnet and front wing all scuffed paint.Rang insurance no problem i'm fully comp, but it's going to Dixon car clinic in mansfield, are they any good ??????
Old 18 January 2007, 11:25 PM
donnas roo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dave1x2000
After finishing work about 3 hours ago, got back to my car and to my horror there was some roofing felt on top of it, it had blown of a shop in Kirkby, damaged wing mirror, A post, bonnet and front wing all scuffed paint.Rang insurance no problem i'm fully comp, but it's going to Dixon car clinic in mansfield, are they any good ??????
I would be fuming, don't know about that particular car clinic mine has always gone to Brookside body repairers at Rochdale, they are highly recomended.
Old 18 January 2007, 11:30 PM
nick_wrx
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about your damage, i had a little incident in high winds earlier too.

I was driving to work when a branch fell off a tree in high winds - it shocked the hell out of me as it exploded in front of the car!! I thought it had done the front of the bonnet and the bumper, but luckily the front grill took the impact and all i had was a cracked badge
Old 19 January 2007, 08:00 AM
ulusaba1
Scooby Regular

Hi Sorry to hear that.

I've just had my 55 plate WRX repaired at Dixons car clinic in sheffield, after a land rover decided to modify the rear end of it.

In general the repair is very good, the paint work is excellent. Unfortunately it was there attention to detail what let them down a little. But to be fair to them all the issues which I had problems with they agreed with and are sorting them.

Hope this helps
Old 19 January 2007, 09:02 AM
nickyrhodes
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dave1x2000
i would approach the shop and claim off their insurance, mind you may have had to take some piccys to prove it at the time.... Why put your premiums up when it wasnt your roof!!?!?!?