Sponsored by:

Something positive

Search this Thread

Old 09 December 2006, 10:50 PM
JPF
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Something positive

Since I've had my scooby I've had nothing but positive things said about it at work, not one negative word and amazingly no reference to 'Chav' apart from once actually but that was my mate taking the ****.
I was chatting to one guy at work about cars and he was amazed when I said I would love to have a Skyline, I think his exact words were "why you want a skyline when you have a Subaru?!" bless him, he doesn't know much about cars but it was nice to hear all the same.

Just thought I would share this as there's so much Subaru bashing going on with chav this and chav that, its nice to know there's still a lot of respect for what is an amazing car out there....lol I let one guy have a quick go and you should have seen his face , to start with he looked all tense and nervous as he didn't want to damage me car I guess, then when I told him to put his foot down a bit(think we were only doing about 10mph at the time )he got the classic Scooby smile and had it for the rest of the day.....that's another Scooby convert.
Old 09 December 2006, 11:05 PM
Scooby Regular

I TELL YOU WHAT MATE,YOU WONT GET BETTER PERFORMACE FOR THE SAME PRICE .EVERYONE THATS BEEN IN MY SCOOBY WERE SHOCKED BY THE PICK UP AND SHEAR POWER OF IT.THERE A STONCKING BIT OF KIT.IVE TALKED ABOUT MY CAR A BIT BUT NO ONE ON HERES SEEN IT,I THINK IT LOOKS THE BIZ BUT IT MIGHT NOT BE TO EVERYONES TASTE.ILL POST SOME PICS WHEN IVE BORROWED NEXT DOORS DIGITAL CAMARA.
Old 09 December 2006, 11:09 PM
Scooby-doo97
Scooby Regular

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by 1168
I TELL YOU WHAT MATE,YOU WONT GET BETTER PERFORMACE FOR THE SAME PRICE .EVERYONE THATS BEEN IN MY SCOOBY WERE SHOCKED BY THE PICK UP AND SHEAR POWER OF IT.THERE A STONCKING BIT OF KIT.IVE TALKED ABOUT MY CAR A BIT BUT NO ONE ON HERES SEEN IT,I THINK IT LOOKS THE BIZ BUT IT MIGHT NOT BE TO EVERYONES TASTE.ILL POST SOME PICS WHEN IVE BORROWED NEXT DOORS DIGITAL CAMARA.

I've had many comments on how nice the car is and some have never seen an Impreza! Got asked by some kid if it's an Evo
Old 09 December 2006, 11:16 PM
JPF
Scooby Regular

Smile

Mines only a standard MY99 UK apart from the decat but still a verry impressive car and the ladys love it!

Cheers for the post be good to see your street machine

Oh and mate, you may want to turn off caps..unless you like shouting that is
Old 09 December 2006, 11:17 PM
JPF
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scooby-doo97

I've had many comments on how nice the car is and some have never seen an Impreza! Got asked by some kid if it's an Evo

.....Im SO slow at typing these things.
Old 09 December 2006, 11:33 PM
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JPF
Mines only a standard MY99 UK apart from the decat but still a verry impressive car and the ladys love it!

Cheers for the post be good to see your street machine

Oh and mate, you may want to turn off caps..unless you like shouting that is
sorry guys ,but i like to be HEARD
Old 09 December 2006, 11:36 PM
JPF
Scooby Regular

it works

Trending Topics

Old 09 December 2006, 11:41 PM
Scooby-doo97
Scooby Regular

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Yes, think that's quite clear
Old 10 December 2006, 12:39 AM
JPF
Scooby Regular

Ok guys let us know what you like about your scooby and scoobys in general I'm sick of hearing negative crp about what is in fact a darn good car...darn it!
Just in case anyone is reading this that likes nothing better than to slag them off.....WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING ON A FORUM CALLED SCOOBYNET! jees! get a life you sad sad people.......that's it, going negative now ...think I'll go and have a drive.
Old 10 December 2006, 12:57 AM
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JPF
Ok guys let us know what you like about your scooby and scoobys in general I'm sick of hearing negative crp about what is in fact a darn good car...darn it!
Just in case anyone is reading this that likes nothing better than to slag them off.....WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING ON A FORUM CALLED SCOOBYNET! jees! get a life you sad sad people.......that's it, going negative now ...think I'll go and have a drive.
nice one .its called scoobynet for a reason doh so if you dont like um f**k off.you catch my drift