Sponsored by:

Good work fellas (ICE/SERVICE)

Search this Thread

Old 09 November 2000, 11:47 AM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Its been said before, that is, we are quick to slate companys and slow to thank them for a good job... well there are two reasons for this post, one is say thanx to a couple of companies which is:

Ian Bannings Car Audio
Riverside industrial estate, Guildford

These guys have TINTED two of my cars and installed stereos in four of my cars, they have done an excellent job everytime, I would recommend them to you all!

Bell & Covill
West Horsley

Now it is common knowledge on here that certain people have not had the best experience with these guys.. but I would just like to thank them for being efficent and sorting out any issues I've had with my P1 (to be honest, most were beyond their control, but they've given grief to who needs it, and got it sorted). You'll find Jerry & Gary in parts are particularly helpful chaps, and can pretty much source any scooby extras you can think of.

And the second reason for this, is I've been talking to Ian Bannings, and reckon if we get enuff people together for window tint, we can get an even more reasonable price for it, I am willing to try to arrange this if I can have a show of hands on who would be interested? Either post here or email me.

Anyway, thanks to I-B & B&C for their efforts!

Alex

[This message has been edited by DrEvil (edited 09 November 2000).]
Old 09 November 2000, 11:55 AM
JoeyDeacon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Think I am one of the certain people who has had trouble with B&C....

Alex - Sorry I missed you at Boxhill but there were so many people near your P1 that I wasn't sure which one you were. That was my car you saw but I had to leave after an hour as my girlfriend kept making subtle hints as to how bored she was....