Sponsored by:

the wait is over:)

Search this Thread

Old 25 November 2006, 01:46 PM
RUDDY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the wait is over:)

well since being a school boy (back in 1999) ive always wanted an impreza turbo. Insurance and the price of them has ment it would have been imposible to get one untill now
i thought for a while and contemplated the new age impreza asked questions on here and took some test drives. as the classic impreza was a dream id had back in school i thought id look at a few 2000's and get some quotes etc etc.
well cut a long story short i colected my silver X reg from the garage yesterday my god its been worth the wait! the car is a pleasure to drive, it feels so smooth and steady on the road! my celica gt4 (st205) didnt feel no where near as good as it! over all im over the moon with it its everything i thought it would be and more! you can evan here that boxer noise when driving with a std exhaust
just thought id share it with you really and now i can see what all the fuss is about
first thing i did was take it to halfords and get a disk lock as recomended by a few of you using them on here and now i gotta take the mrs xmas shopping
at least i get to drive there and back
Old 25 November 2006, 01:50 PM
360ste
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Good for you m8.
Old 25 November 2006, 01:55 PM
Optical Race
Scooby Regular

Nice One Mate, Really Please for you. I wanted a Classic for ages but either couldn't afford one or couldn't find one. Eventually I managed to get a Classic wagon but deep down I wanted a 4 Door. A short time ago I sold the Wagon I picked up my Silver MY2000 Impreza Turbo and haven't stop grinning Since. got it for a great price and one previous owner (The Guy I got it from).

And the morel is 'Good things come to those that wait' (and Save )

Last edited by Optical Race; 25 November 2006 at 05:05 PM.