Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some advise/help on this question?

Search this Thread

Old 19 November 2006, 10:14 PM
PJB1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some advise/help on this question?

Hi
Started to fill in application form for the police and got to this question and its to me seems a bit tricky. It uses the word "challegened" and I think it could be a trick question?? If I was to say I challened someone who was .................................... would they think that I jump in and dont think about things etc..
Any suggestion please?
Questrion is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q1. It is vitally important that Police officers show respect for others, irrespective of their background.

Try to recall an occasion when you have challenged someone’s behaviour that was bullying, discriminatory or insensitive. Do not use an example where the other person was simply angry or upset. Their behaviour must have been bullying, discriminatory or insensitive. You will be assessed in this question on how positively you acted, and on how well you understood what had happened.

Thank you for any suggestions

Last edited by PJB1; 19 November 2006 at 10:38 PM.
Old 19 November 2006, 10:25 PM
scoobywrxuk300
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PJB1
Hi
Started to fill in application form for the police and got to this question and its to me seems a bit tricky. It uses the word "challegened" and I think it could be a trick question?? If I was to say I challened someone who was .................................... would they think that I jump in and dont think about things etc.. or do you word it different instead of using that word?
Any suggestion please?
Questrion is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q1. It is vitally important that Police officers show respect for others, irrespective of their background.

Try to recall an occasion when you have challenged someone’s behaviour that was bullying, discriminatory or insensitive. Do not use an example where the other person was simply angry or upset. Their behaviour must have been bullying, discriminatory or insensitive. You will be assessed in this question on how positively you acted, and on how well you understood what had happened.

Thank you for any suggestions
Questioned .......their behaviour?
Old 20 November 2006, 12:07 AM
SteveScooby
Scooby Regular

PM sent mate