Newb wanting Scoob !!!

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2006, 10:06 AM
fattb
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newb wanting Scoob !!!

Hi all

Just joined as you can tell as as every newb on every forum, i have the odd question/opinion needed from one or two of the regulars,

Firstly a little car history the last few years i have had a couple of modified TT's ( I don't work at Vidal Sassoon honest ) and more recently a MK5 Golf GTI with DSG, however its the Golf that leads me here as i don't really get on with it anyway now for the questions/opinions

I am looking for a WRX STI ideally with the PPP pack ( i do a fair few miles and need to keep it OEM for warranty)

I have had a good look on Autotrader/Subaru and found a couple i like, The first is an Mar05 STI with PPP 20k miles for £17,995 looks like its had a couple of mods, lower ? and grills ? here

And Mar06 STI no PPP older shape (pre reg'd) but only 10 miles here

Doe's anyone have any opinions on SGT for purchases, i won't be using their service dept as Waldonway are only 1/2 a mile from my house

Secondly whilst the dealer say the PPP is £1900 on that model what actually goes into it, is it just remap, lose one of the CAT's and new back box ?
The reason for asking is i wonder how hard i can push him on adding it to the '06 car

Thirdly are there any other tips/tricks good deal out there at the mo

Rgds

Tony

P.S if i am on the wrong section my apologies to the mods