Sponsored by:

Blind Idiots

Search this Thread

Old 23 November 2001, 05:16 PM
squirty_lamberti
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Anyone have any ideas what to do about Blind Idiots on the road. Had an MY01 since May and already been in the body shop twice where people have 1. Hit the car and driven off & 2. Reversed into saying "I didn't see it'.

Now, it's gotta go in again, because once again someone has hit the damned thing and driven off leaving me with dented door and scratched/scuffed bumper - how they managed two seperate locations I'll never know.

Thing I need to get the body armour plated !!!!!
Old 23 November 2001, 05:20 PM
LeighJ
Scooby Regular

Me to m8, had my rear bumber painted twice this year, go to back as some sh*tbag has done it again. GET YOUR FEKIN EYES TESTED.
Old 24 November 2001, 08:05 AM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Wink

I have replaced my rear bumper, had the drivers door sorted and the rear quarte repaired due to idiots bumping my car................excellent jobs though I will highly recommend the places I got them done
Old 24 November 2001, 04:12 PM
polarbearit
Scooby Regular

Angry

Since july a friend of mine has had three none fault accidents -
1/ A **** was in the wrong lane at a round about, then drove strait into the side of her car. The bumper fell off his nova, he got out picked it and legged it (she got his reg plate tho!). Anyway 100 yards down the road he hit the back of someone else and so she was able to catch up with him!

2/ A muppet drove into the same side of the car whilst it was parked outside our house!

3/ Late a night a friend drove into the back of her car at low speed - not too much damage, but a real pain to have 3 none-fault accidents in a year, fortunately no one was in her car when the 2nd and 3rd accidents happened.

Unfortunately, none of the work has yet been done to fix the car, because the 1st driver maintained he wasn't in the wrong lane, despite photographic evidence and him legging at the scene - ****!

I guess there are too many crap uncareful drivers on the roads

Jon