ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

ba##tards!

Search this Thread

Old 07 November 2006, 09:49 PM
speedjunkie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ba##tards!

woke up this morning to find back door forced and keys to the type r taken, car was still there though! so no sleep for me for the next few months watchin for the scum to return to finish the job! as for the keys ill just say adequate measures have been taken to make sure it cant be taken with them if they return, but still makes the blood boil that someone can just help themselves whenever they want!!!!
Old 07 November 2006, 09:52 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

My sympathies, mate.
Old 07 November 2006, 10:04 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear that mate
Old 07 November 2006, 10:04 PM
wimpieguy
Scooby Regular

What a nightmare! Very scary.
Old 07 November 2006, 10:19 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

B@stards.

Luckily though, if you can call it that, is that they didn't get your car too. Must have been disturbed.
Old 07 November 2006, 10:25 PM
speedjunkie
Scooby Regular

dont honestly know why they did'nt take it there and then, wasnt me or the missus disturbed them, but small mercy's etc etc...... and i thought i was paranoid about it bein taken before!!!!!!!
Old 07 November 2006, 11:48 PM
Rock_Strongo
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by speedjunkie
dont honestly know why they did'nt take it there and then, wasnt me or the missus disturbed them, but small mercy's etc etc...... and i thought i was paranoid about it bein taken before!!!!!!!
Just be careful where you go with it....it may get taken from somewhere other than your home.
Old 07 November 2006, 11:48 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

get locks change asap
Old 07 November 2006, 11:52 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

FFS... I'd hope they come back so you can finsih the job yourself mate !!

I'm think brick, ooops head
Old 07 November 2006, 11:54 PM
thrustylusty
Scooby Regular

Default piece of s**t

Your car must be a total load of poo if they only took the keys. Don't worry they won't come back. Your keyring must be more attractive than the car.Ya boo!!!!
Old 08 November 2006, 01:40 AM
Optical Race
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by thrustylusty
Your car must be a total load of poo if they only took the keys. Don't worry they won't come back. Your keyring must be more attractive than the car.Ya boo!!!!
Not sure what car you have but put yourself in this chaps shoes buddy. must be nerve recking tbh.

Anyways mate, seems you have made it non movable but as above...I would be looking at new locks and some way of recoding the alarm.

Best Of Luck Mate
Old 08 November 2006, 02:15 AM
agent003
Scooby Regular

Just had a look @ your previous posts hence this one does not come across as a disapointment

This does not seem to me like a good thread for your chessy jokes...get some sense ito yourselfe before someone else does
Old 08 November 2006, 02:16 AM
killa
Scooby Regular

sad to hear mate, but might be a good idea to move it to a friends/family garage etc... until you get locks changed etc.
Old 08 November 2006, 02:33 AM
scoobywrxuk300
Scooby Regular

Angry

Sorry to read this Bud... They must have been disturbed.. as other replies mention, and you have stated about disabling your car, it seems that you have taken the right steps. Id be careful as the above reply states about where i park the car, eg, your usual supermarket, work, etc etc...

Lucky that you were not subject to aggravation, i suppose
I hope you get this sorted
Old 08 November 2006, 08:20 AM
Mangel
Scooby Regular

Change the locks on it and get any alarm recoded.

Suggest a dislok too, they are a pain in **** for them to get off (noisy and takes time).

If they were disturbed (it may be that your car was parked such that it would take too much noise to move it) they will be back.

Make sure you change you house locks too if the key was on the car ring or they will be back to get the new keys and your telly!!!
Old 08 November 2006, 09:04 AM
94impreza
Scooby Regular

I can imagine your mrs and kids if you have them are pretty disturbed by this and basically these people have crossed the line and deserve any punishment you should choose to dish out.
I doubt highly they will come back, they have failed and everyone in your area will know about it including the police. They know you and your nieghbours will be on high alert.
I feel for you m8, i know it would be impossible for me to sleep at night knowing these ****s are still out there. Oh well maybe one day they will get caught and do a few hours community service for making people's lives hell.
Old 08 November 2006, 09:34 AM
monkeyboy840
Scooby Regular

surprised it was still there when you woke up so they must have been disturbed no questions.

would deffo get locks changed on car and a disklock...

or you could go for one of these kits...............

CNN - Flamethrower now an option on S. African cars - December 11, 1998

click on link on right of page to watch clip

BUT, there illegal over here
Old 08 November 2006, 09:41 AM
RUDDY
Scooby Regular

That is shocking! sory to hear about this fella!
my freind had is dads STI robbed in a similar way! the theives even went to the trouble of pointing the security light sensors on the house up in the air so as not to be seen! then they did the usual push it 500 yards down the road before starting it!
if they put as much effort in to finding a decent job they wouldnt be doing half bad!!
hope you dont hear from them again!!
Old 08 November 2006, 10:04 AM
scoobywrxuk300
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RUDDY
That is shocking! sory to hear about this fella!
my freind had is dads STI robbed in a similar way! the theives even went to the trouble of pointing the security light sensors on the house up in the air so as not to be seen! then they did the usual push it 500 yards down the road before starting it!
if they put as much effort in to finding a decent job they wouldnt be doing half bad!!
hope you dont hear from them again!!

These kind of people dont need to work for nice things in life, they just steal, joy ride our cars, break them up, and sell them off part by part, on web sites such as ebay... I guess we are all guilty of looking for a bargain, but in instances like these, its probably one of our communities friends, pride and joy...!
Old 08 November 2006, 04:24 PM
speedjunkie
Scooby Regular

thanks for the replies guys! stayed up all night last to see if they were thick enough to return but no show, and god help them if they do!! alarm is re-coded and all sensors turned up a notch or two just for safety sake!!! they took house keys too so they all changed aswell, maybe theres somethin to be said for blackjax as a visual deterrent after all!!!!
Old 08 November 2006, 04:40 PM
wrxcraig
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear that m8, catch the scums and force there mouth open with the edge of the kerb
Old 08 November 2006, 08:16 PM
FD Scoob
Scooby Newbie

Really cannot believe the comments on this thread posted yesterday by thrusty lusty. This guy has had intruders in his house who have taken the keys to his pride and joy and you have the cheek to put that sh*te on his thread . Just take a step back and think if it happened to you with your family in the house. These scum think nothing of injuring or even worse to get there hands on things that they could never afford themselves. You should be swiped off this forum as it is spoilt by people like you. Anyway to yourself mate best of luck and hope it all works out ok
Old 08 November 2006, 11:58 PM
spufus
Scooby Regular

I've been in the same situation matey, but caught them at it!

Fit these:

Extra Security - Sash Jammers from North West Hardware

Dunno about the company on the site but the sash jammers work a treat.

HTH

PM me if you need any info.
Old 09 November 2006, 10:17 AM
Dave_2133
Scooby Newbie

One way of stopping altogether until you get the locks changed is to take th battery out then its usless to anyone.
Old 09 November 2006, 10:44 AM
HOWY
Scooby Regular

Yes she should know better its probably jealousy as she probably drives a tin can thats falling to bits

Originally Posted by FD Scoob
Really cannot believe the comments on this thread posted yesterday by thrusty lusty. This guy has had intruders in his house who have taken the keys to his pride and joy and you have the cheek to put that sh*te on his thread . Just take a step back and think if it happened to you with your family in the house. These scum think nothing of injuring or even worse to get there hands on things that they could never afford themselves. You should be swiped off this forum as it is spoilt by people like you. Anyway to yourself mate best of luck and hope it all works out ok
Old 09 November 2006, 12:04 PM
wrxseeker
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by FD Scoob
Old 14 November 2006, 02:00 AM
thrustylusty
Scooby Regular

Perhaps you should all take a step back and think of the notion of purchasing a highly desirable car comes with its own risks and you should be grown up enough to face them and deal with them without whining on...........
Old 14 November 2006, 02:07 AM
scoobywrxuk300
Scooby Regular

Perhaps you should all take a step back and think of the notion of purchasing a highly desirable car comes with its own risks and you should be grown up enough to face them and deal with them without whining on...........
We work hard, we have the right to buy what we like, so your missing the point here...!
Old 14 November 2006, 02:18 AM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

In the words of the virgin mary. Come again.

Get a grip would you FFS.

Point of the fact is the guy has had some toss pots in his home un invited. Yes we have our cars that are disirable but thats the least of his worries. The fact lies with someone had come in his home and helped themselves. You treat your home as your castle.

If I had a choice of car or the safety of my family I'd choose the later.

Now, back to topic.

Sorry to hear this mate. Hope you get it sorted.

Steve
Old 14 November 2006, 09:58 AM
reano
Scooby Regular

Where was this done? (general area)