Sponsored by:

Here is the news

Search this Thread

Old 05 November 2000, 01:17 PM
Greg115
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

In a covert meeting with my informant in a little known public house in Perthshire the truth about last weeks events were revealed.

Subaru had arranged a venue to reveal the new Subaru (Ugly Bug) Impreza Turbo. This venue was in Dunkeld. Twenty two muppets, er sorry journalists were invited to take part. Whilst traversing the difficult section of track known as the M90, two were intercepted by the local constabulary and asked to contribute to the government in view of their excessive speed. The third ferret managed to avoid plod but not the lorry that pulled out in front of him. The Impreza's eyes were closed permanently as no hope of repair was found. It was pronounced dead at the scene and a special covered ambulance was called out to recover the poor scoob to its final resting place.

I obviously have to protect my 'source' but I believe him (or her) to be an upstanding member of society and do not doubt him (or her)

This is Greg signing off for Scoobynet in deepest Perthshire.
Old 05 November 2000, 03:30 PM
Robertio
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Well it makes a change I normally suffer from squashed bugs on my windscreen, I have never seen them on the back of a lorry. Did your source reveal whether on not the new bug looked better after its restyling?