Car Jacked

Search this Thread

Old 03 October 2006, 10:17 AM
Jap Import
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Jacked

What the ŁU(K is this world comming to?

Last nite I was driving round town trying to find somewhere to park where I can get to a cash point.
Cant park anywhere so keep driving around.
I notice a car following me so take the long way back to town and the cars still behind.
The car follows me through the town, I thought how strange, if they wanted to get back to town they would've gone the other route, anyways.

I see a space outside the bank and pull over.
As I go to open my door, the car pulls up and boxes me in.
I thought, here we go!

The driver was looking around the car while this other chap looks in towards the dash.
I take the keys out and this guys coming at me with, " what you callin me"?

I'm like heh. I'm guessing he's trying to get me to respond, so I leave the car and then I guess he hops in and off they go. I dont know, maybe they was after my cash from the bank, or my pin, but why follow me like this.
All sorts rushing through my mind. I reach in the back and grab my steering lock, nobody's having my car.
This guys still comming at me with **** like, "you gotta back it up".

I just look at them and say "I'm not looking for any trouble, get in you car and leave".

By this time theres cars up behind them beeping to get them to move, in which they decided was the best option.

When I got home I sat there for a while and thought about what could've happened.

What if they did try to a carjack and I had used the steering lock?
Bare in mind these scums were dark skinned, kinda pakistani looking.
I can see it in the paper now "local mans racial attack on towns visitors".

This happened in day light around 6:30pm in a busy town, what lengths will these *******s go to?

I got a good look at them and know their car so I'm sure they wont be driving it around in a couple of weeks time.

People like this need to learn the hard way.

I'm sick and tired of doing things the right way. If I were to go to the law there's nothing they can do.

These crims need bringing down.
Old 03 October 2006, 10:25 AM
juggers
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear that fella ,but tis not just asian lads doing it its white and black,i dont think race is an issue really there all thieving scum.

There was an attempted jacking on my ra the other week whilst my brother had it, but he got out to fight and they **** them selfs.

These people "GRAFTERS" are looking for quick easy targets and there not really interested in any confrontations that will take to long.

What area was you in?
Old 03 October 2006, 10:27 AM
wilb
Scooby Regular

Spot on mate. You're right with the paper's comments too. I got branded as homophobic because some gay bloke put a scratch down the side of my old car because he didn't like the fact i was seeing his female flatmate. I'm not homophobic at all, I just hate that ****! It put me in a real awkward position. It was him that started the rumours too!
Old 03 October 2006, 10:29 AM
Sti_Prodrive
Scooby Regular

Location: LONDON MANDEM - At Da V-Power Petty Station Fillin Up
Smile

ARHHHG MAN !!! i feel for u big time !!! listen dont think your the only one whos been thru this.. believe me i know alot more ppl who's had it much harder but got a right IN !

I've started to keep tools in my car so anything comes on top's believe me they gona wish they never picked on me! I totaly agree with you about the law .. its pointless and time wasting most of the time, You can tell when your doin a report at the bill they just soo cant be bothered helping you out!

Best thing to do is park outside a police staion & say hello lad's? lost r we? would you like me to find ur way to the CELL SON ???

I've tryed it and its worked u wanted to c hw fast they run off ..

But hey... i wish you all the best in geting it back and i really do hope u come acorss them A**HOLES !
Old 03 October 2006, 10:39 AM
Jap Import
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by juggers
Sorry to hear that fella ,but tis not just asian lads doing it its white and black,i dont think race is an issue really there all thieving scum.

There was an attempted jacking on my ra the other week whilst my brother had it, but he got out to fight and they **** them selfs.

These people "GRAFTERS" are looking for quick easy targets and there not really interested in any confrontations that will take to long.

What area was you in?
No fella, I'm not saying it's just asians, or pakistani's etc, I'm no racist mate.

I'm in the S.West of england mate. Dont really want to pin point my location.

Mines an STI RA too, it's only a classic, but it's still my pride and joy.
Old 03 October 2006, 10:44 AM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Dont see the relevance of the 'colour references'.

It doesnt sound much like they wanted the car.
Old 03 October 2006, 10:57 AM
RB5 314
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jap Import
What the ŁU(K is this world comming to?

Last nite I was driving round town trying to find somewhere to park where I can get to a cash point.
Cant park anywhere so keep driving around.
I notice a car following me so take the long way back to town and the cars still behind.
The car follows me through the town, I thought how strange, if they wanted to get back to town they would've gone the other route, anyways.

I see a space outside the bank and pull over.
As I go to open my door, the car pulls up and boxes me in.
I thought, here we go!

The driver was looking around the car while this other chap looks in towards the dash.
I take the keys out and this guys coming at me with, " what you callin me"?

I'm like heh. I'm guessing he's trying to get me to respond, so I leave the car and then I guess he hops in and off they go. I dont know, maybe they was after my cash from the bank, or my pin, but why follow me like this.
All sorts rushing through my mind. I reach in the back and grab my steering lock, nobody's having my car.
This guys still comming at me with **** like, "you gotta back it up".

I just look at them and say "I'm not looking for any trouble, get in you car and leave".

By this time theres cars up behind them beeping to get them to move, in which they decided was the best option.

When I got home I sat there for a while and thought about what could've happened.

What if they did try to a carjack and I had used the steering lock?
Bare in mind these scums were dark skinned, kinda pakistani looking.
I can see it in the paper now "local mans racial attack on towns visitors".

This happened in day light around 6:30pm in a busy town, what lengths will these *******s go to?

I got a good look at them and know their car so I'm sure they wont be driving it around in a couple of weeks time.

I'm sick and tired of doing things the right way. If I were to go to the law there's nothing they can do.

These crims need bringing down.
Feel bad for you mate

Have you reported it to the police, chances are there will be cctv outside the bank, they may not be able to ''nick 'um'' but at least they'll have an idea what these guys are up to into the future

Trending Topics

Old 03 October 2006, 11:36 AM
juggers
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

No fella, I'm not saying it's just asians, or pakistani's etc, I'm no racist mate.

I'm in the S.West of england mate. Dont really want to pin point my location.

Mines an STI RA too, it's only a classic, but it's still my pride and joy.

I know you did'nt means that it's just asian lads

I think they was after your car but as you did'nt get out the car and you reached for somthing they probally sh#t it.
Old 03 October 2006, 11:45 AM
Jap Import
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BOB'5
Dont see the relevance of the 'colour references'.

It doesnt sound much like they wanted the car.
The colour reference WOULD'VE been relevant if I had harmed them in self defence.

Anyone living in the "real world" knows that I would be the one deemed a racist.

As stated above I am certainly no racist.

And I hope your right, I hope they dont want my car. They may target it another time when I'm not there.

This is the main reason I did'nt want to kick off, they would only of trashed it one nite.
Old 03 October 2006, 12:31 PM
Ben v7
Scooby Regular

We do get gangs of immigrant criminals coming to the country with the sole intention of breaking our laws. Grown up in the UK and just come in from some ****e hole to pick on 'easy' targets are different and it is a problem. What about the Eastern European gangs coming in from war zones - they just don't care and are very nasty. If one of those types car jacks you are you not going to care about who they are and why they were allowed here? Some of you do need to wake up a bit to crime in this country now I think...
Old 03 October 2006, 12:41 PM
HOWY
Scooby Regular

Surely the safest thing to do would have been to try and get their car number plate details and report to the police so they may??? look out for them though I agree this probably won't give you much reassurance.

These crims need bringing down.[/quote]
Old 03 October 2006, 01:10 PM
ESH
Scooby Regular

Hi Jap Import,

I'm assuming that your car wasn't taken from you then. Reading the post are you sure you didn't cut them up whilst trying to find a place to park? When I'm rushing to find parking for a meeting per say I have been known to have tunnel vision which can antagonise people. When driving outside of work I'm a different person.

Ultimately what ever their reasons nothing came of it so call it a near miss but why not have started the post as Almost Car Jacked?

Regards

Esh
Old 03 October 2006, 01:12 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

The colour reference WOULD'VE been relevant if I had harmed them in self defence.

Anyone living in the "real world" knows that I would be the one deemed a racist.
Rubbish
Old 03 October 2006, 01:43 PM
Ste_TYPE-R
Scooby Regular

Im a placid kinda fella but i wouldnt have a problem with thwacking the ****** with my 2foot breaker bar, and yes had you hit the guy it would've been racially aggravated assault.

****s!

Last edited by Ste_TYPE-R; 03 October 2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03 October 2006, 02:00 PM
Floyd
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

The story to me reads like it wasn't a car jacking attempt at all but more a road rage incident.

I'm with Bob on that one.

F
Old 03 October 2006, 02:29 PM
wilb
Scooby Regular

Rubbish
I think he could have easily been. Things can get turned round that quickly. See post number 2!
Old 03 October 2006, 02:43 PM
Jap Import
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Floyd
The story to me reads like it wasn't a car jacking attempt at all but more a road rage incident.

I'm with Bob on that one.

F
Road Rage?

For What?

I did nothing wrong.

There were 2 spaces in front of where I parked, so they were'nt after my space. They were provoking me to get out the car, and for what?
To give me a hiding in broad day light? I dont think so.

You will all have your own views and thats what makes forums such fun

Cheers for the comments
Old 03 October 2006, 02:55 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ste_TYPE-R
Im a placid kinda fella but i wouldnt have a problem with thwacking the ****** with my 2foot breaker bar, and yes had you hit the guy it would've been racially aggravated assault.

****s!

A white guy would not be prosecuted for 'racially aggravated assault' just by hitting a Asian guy, unless it was proven to be racism - which would normally be using racial slur before/during/after the incident.
Old 03 October 2006, 02:57 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

F: Spot on

.....If they were car jackers you would have known about it (speaking from experience).
Old 03 October 2006, 03:06 PM
Floyd
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

My thoughts exactly Bob. Jap Import probably cut this guy up way earlier and that''s why they followed him to the till. If they wanted to jack the car they would have had a better game play to get the car.

F
Old 03 October 2006, 03:07 PM
juggers
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

.....If they were car jackers you would have known about it (speaking from experience).
True i guess thay would of atleast tried to get the keys
Old 03 October 2006, 03:17 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

A white guy would not be prosecuted for 'racially aggravated assault' just by hitting a Asian guy, unless it was proven to be racism - which would normally be using racial slur before/during/after the incident.
That's an interesting one, how many of us would be able to restrain ourselves from using racial slurs after finding a different racial type inside our homes or breaking into a car?
Old 03 October 2006, 03:24 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Me for one
Old 03 October 2006, 03:48 PM
New_scooby_04

Bob, I seem to recall individuals trying to carjack you with a gun, so their intentions were self evident. However, some methods are a bit less direct. This could have been a distraction, one bloke picks a fight, owner leaves his car, probably with the engine running cause he's p*ssed off, 2nd bloke jumps in and kiss goodbye to your wheels. There's also the "light knock to the rear bumper" technique whereby you get out of your car to inspect the damage and then someone else jumps in there whilst you're distracted etc..

I guess we don't know what happened here for sure: could have just been two rowdy lads looking for trouble, car jackers, road rage in retaliation for something the poster wasn't even aware he'd done!

Whatever their intentions, it did not sound like a nice situation and I'm sure we're all grateful the poster is ok and still has his car!

Ns04
Old 03 October 2006, 04:07 PM
Hol
Scooby Senior
Support Scoobynet!

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Me for one

Pull the other one, its got bells on? - (Or is that demeening to Morris dancers?)

If you are having a row with a short or fat bloke, what are the first words that come in to your mouth.

'You non average weight confirmist geezer of dubious parentage?'

or perhaps,

'You physically challenged in the height department person of idescriminate sexial orientation, who to me resembles a act I saw in a zoology book.'

Thats complete rubbish, that is! .

You would say the first descriptive words that came into you mouth for the look of the person concerned.

Ask any person to describe a randon 50 people in a magazine without telling them and I guarantee nearly all would be deemed racist or phobic in some way. But the person doing the describing wouldn't.
Old 03 October 2006, 04:08 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

I doubt that it was an attempted car-jacking. Gun-point is quite direct and very effective. Bumping a car is less direct but is supposed to instinctively draw you out of your car, where you will probably be attacked and your car taken.

Shouting at someone, whilst having a one man advantage would be a silly ploy to get someone out of the car as most people scare away from the situation and few would react.
Old 03 October 2006, 04:09 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Hol
Pull the other one, its got bells on? - (Or is that demeening to Morris dancers?)

If you are having a row with a short or fat bloke, what are the first words that come in to your mouth.

'You non average weight confirmist geezer of dubious parentage?'

or perhaps,

'You physically challenged in the height department person of idescriminate sexial orientation, who to me resembles a act I saw in a zoology book.'

Thats complete rubbish, that is! .

You would say the first descriptive words that came into you mouth for the look of the person concerned.

Ask any person to describe a randon 50 people in a magazine without telling them and I guarantee nearly all would be deemed racist or phobic in some way. But the person doing the describing wouldn't.
Don't judge others by your own standards.
Old 03 October 2006, 04:16 PM
Hol
Scooby Senior
Support Scoobynet!

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Don't judge others by your own standards.
I dont , truly!

I am Mr Normal English guy, (bought up to respect others, the law and not mug grannies|), in this respect. I 'overhear' so many conversations that back that up, when communiting to work. (or are all commuters facists or some-such).

All I can say is that you must have a quick mind to pick the third/fourth word that comes into your head without S..stutterring. (or long pauses!)
Old 03 October 2006, 04:31 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Maybe that's where we are different....the third/fourth word in my mind isn't racist.

For example...when I was held up at gunpoint at no point did I see the value of highlighting the ethnicity of the culprits when reporting it on here, nor did I say any words which may be deemed racist (because they weren't in my head anyway) to the Police whilst they took the details.
Old 03 October 2006, 04:35 PM
Jap Import
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Bob, I seem to recall individuals trying to carjack you with a gun, so their intentions were self evident. However, some methods are a bit less direct. This could have been a distraction, one bloke picks a fight, owner leaves his car, probably with the engine running cause he's p*ssed off, 2nd bloke jumps in and kiss goodbye to your wheels. There's also the "light knock to the rear bumper" technique whereby you get out of your car to inspect the damage and then someone else jumps in there whilst you're distracted etc..

I guess we don't know what happened here for sure: could have just been two rowdy lads looking for trouble, car jackers, road rage in retaliation for something the poster wasn't even aware he'd done!

Whatever their intentions, it did not sound like a nice situation and I'm sure we're all grateful the poster is ok and still has his car!

Ns04
I'm fine and thanks for the comments.

It was'nt a pleasant position to be in. Not knowing their intentions.
Was they wanting to steal the car or money from my cashpoint?
And why follow me all that way?

I guess I'll never know. Sure I knew I'd get members take the **** and others who would twist it all out of perspective but heh!

Cheers

Quick Reply: Car Jacked