Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 17 November 2001, 12:15 PM
RichiW
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

In around the the next few days, i`m going to be taking delievery of my next car.Problem been its not got any tracker system fitted.

Whats the best price/special offer that you guys know of??

I`m after a 24hr GPS system that operates in a way that if the car moves then they call me.

All advice gratefully recieved.

Rich.
Old 17 November 2001, 01:41 PM
scooby_si
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Well i 2 have just recently bort a scooby & tracker thing was a necesity for my best insurance quote so i did look at alternatives a bit. Must confess it actually already had tracker 24hr monitor & guard installed so just had 2 pay the subscription of either £90 or so quid for a year or £300 for as long as i own car. Despite this i was planning on getting the monitor anyhow as while i like the idea of having satelite tracking in addition, ie tracker horizon, this was more expensive & according 2 the security ppl i spoke not rreally necessary if yer not going out this countryCheck out trackers site:
http://www.tracker-network.co.uk/priv_svrs_set.htm
for the details on what their stuff does but if u wana check out probably next best alternative check out the RAC trackster at:
http://www.ractrackstar.com/home2.htm
Hope this helps some although u may wana call yer insurance co. & see which option would give u biggest discounts as that also prove a valuable tool in yer decision.
So 2 answer yer question the tracker monitor does call u if they detect any unauthorised movement of yer car unlike the cheaper tracker retrieve Alternatively u kud buy 1 of these:

then u would hear the screams from miles around if any1 touches yer pride & joy:P lmao
Si