Sponsored by:

Subaru Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 31 July 2006, 01:21 PM
dtriggs
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subaru Dealers

Having had 3 Imprezas over the years I have been to a number of dealers and have always had fantastic service. But yesterday I was stunned by how bad it was. I now have a Volvo V70 which I am thinking of changing for a Legacy or even downsizing slightly to a Forester. But the dealer (B+C) basically said they didnt think they had a car that would be suitable ! What about the Legacy I said - he said 'the boot isnt as large as your volve so it wont be any good' - it is in fact very similar in size, but anyway I was well aware of size - just wanted to know what the Legacy nowadays had to offer. So I started talking about options on both Legacy and Forester - he told me that Volvo did much better options like Dual zone Climate, DAB, Folding mirrors, Sat Nav - again I questioned this as of course Satnav is available on subarus but he said the Forester didnt have it as a factory option and the dealer options a stupidly high price. Anyway finally I left with the feeling that neither car was any good for me.

BUT I know they might be as where I might lose options, I get much better handling. So, what on earth is happening at Subaru or is it just that dealer ?
Old 01 August 2006, 09:05 PM
mike2.5subaru
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, I think Keith Price @ Abergaveny, South Wales, is both Volvo & Subaru dealer.