Sponsored by:

Who else has a bad day??

Search this Thread

Old 17 July 2006, 05:59 PM
st3v3
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who else has a bad day??

This morning i woke to having something sharp shoved in to my NSF tyer,probably a knife or something as it looked like a cut, the other front tyer was looking a bit suspect,I cant belive my two front tyers were in this shape Sunday morning
So i goes to work with my spare on, as i have to open up for the guys and gets there late.
The first thing said to me is "i hope we aint gotta make time up for you being late!!"
At that point i had to bite my tongue hard,very hard else i would have been sacked now,so i politely said "no you wont" and unlocked the factory.

Being that i run my own section at work i decided to go and get my tyers changed,in work time as i feel i have pretty mutch lived there for the past two or three weeks anyway and my boss was in agreeance with me and said ok,fine.

I gets to the tyer depot where they say yes they have 2 tyers of the same make and i can have them,the car gets put on ramps and the 2 tyers are peeled off thier rims after about 5 0r 10 mins the fitter comes back to me and says "we only have one tyer left the other one went on another car about 3 minutes ago" could i wait while they get another delivered to them", i says "i can as long as it not too long."

3 hours later the other tyer is put on its rim and im £260 lighter and i owe work about 4 hours in all
So off i trundle back to work a bit pissed off,and give them a form telling them i had 1/2 a days holiday in stead of making the time up as its a tad warm in there today (hit 121 degrees) so thats that, all cleared i owe them nowt .

Im now on the way home and nearly get T-Boned at a junction of which i had the right off way 10000% by two old folk in a fiesta.Probably coming back from a Sunday drive somewhere.

When i do get home i find that the Royal Mail have lost my cash back voucher for my mobile phone i sent 2 weeks a go with a value of £90 and there absolutely nothing i can do about it,even though it was recorded delivery i cant claim......

Cant wait to see what Tuesday brings

Last edited by st3v3; 17 July 2006 at 06:01 PM.
Old 17 July 2006, 06:04 PM
scoobfan
Scooby Regular

**** rolls down hill mate and your in the valley

Rob
Old 18 July 2006, 09:54 AM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Welcome to my world. Sounds like a normal day for me.
Old 18 July 2006, 10:29 AM
James Neill
Scooby Senior

A wise man once told me (well he was giving the training course anyway) that

" ... happiness is a state of mind. Fukc all that mumbo-jumbo you here about having a positive attitude though yoga! No one seems to realise the simple fact that if you want to be happy do something you enjoy".

He went on about it being a simple rule that works on so many levels. From doing a job you enjoy, marrying a woman you love, right through to the simple things which apply in your case. Namely, if you've had a bad day promise yourself an hour and do something you (personally) enjoy.

That's the reason I originally bought the scooby, and also why when I've had a bad day you'll probably see me blatting though buckinghamshire on the A413
Old 18 July 2006, 11:11 AM
markGT
Scooby Regular

A walk in the park compared to my week.

Monday: a friend got diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumour.

Friday: my best friend and his girl friend are involved in a horrific car crash, she has broke her spine and my friend is inconsolable with guilt, even though it wasn’t his fault.

Friday: my wife and I hit a deer in the car which could have easily killed us however I just ploughed on through it. The car needs a new bonnet, wing, bumper and light (not the STI). However it’s only metal and can be repaired! People can't be brought back from the dead and I haven’t got a brain tumour.

So you've had a pretty easy week haven’t you?
Old 18 July 2006, 11:25 AM
WRX300MAN
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by st3v3
after about 5 0r 10 mins the fitter comes back to me and says "we only have one tyer left the other one went on another car about 3 minutes ago" could i wait while they get another delivered to them", i says "i can as long as it not too long."
Absolutely useless *******s . .
Old 18 July 2006, 12:46 PM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

Yeh, the spelling's p1ss poor, as is the run of bad luck! (tyre)

Only kiddin'

I, on the other hand, am having a pretty good day

Dan