Performance Clothing

Search this Thread

Old 22 June 2006, 05:01 PM
Scooby-kid
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Performance Clothing

Hi All,
I'm a bit mad really. I ordered a model car from Performance clothing around a month ago, and it hasn't come so i phoned them. they took my details and order number, they put me on hold for a minute. came back to me and said they would ring back. fair enough, at least it wont cost me being on hold. so they ring back around 10mins later and say they have spoken to the supplier and they are now out of stock, no money has been charged. goodbye.

Now, fair enough it was an old car as i am too tight to pay £25 so waited until it was reduced to £5 (). but surley if it has been confirmed (when i ordered it) then they have to supply me with it?

Any one have any thoughts on it? here is the car in question:

OR NOT! when she told me it was out of stock, i said it is still on the website (and it was at the time). they just said oh. It has now gone in the time it took me to type this.

It was to add to my collection:
http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=445955
I now have a bigger room and more stuff

Scotty.
Old 22 June 2006, 06:53 PM
Smatt
Scooby Regular

Try Rally Merchandise.

www.rallyemerchandise.com

These folks are really nice. They are also the ones that get to the BRC, some club events & I think are at Rally Day. They are a nice family run business & the staff are the same.

I am not a great fan of Performance clothing. They can be a little underhand and always seem to be clambering up Prodrives ********.

I am nothing to do with either company, but have dealt with both & have made my own conclusion.
Old 22 June 2006, 07:00 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scooby-kid
Hi All,
I'm a bit mad really. I ordered a model car from Performance clothing around a month ago, and it hasn't come so i phoned them. they took my details and order number, they put me on hold for a minute. came back to me and said they would ring back. fair enough, at least it wont cost me being on hold. so they ring back around 10mins later and say they have spoken to the supplier and they are now out of stock, no money has been charged. goodbye.

Now, fair enough it was an old car as i am too tight to pay £25 so waited until it was reduced to £5 (). but surley if it has been confirmed (when i ordered it) then they have to supply me with it?

Any one have any thoughts on it? here is the car in question:

OR NOT! when she told me it was out of stock, i said it is still on the website (and it was at the time). they just said oh. It has now gone in the time it took me to type this.

It was to add to my collection:
http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=445955
I now have a bigger room and more stuff

Scotty.
ah someone else who they screwed over...

i bought a cd case and a wallet from them a while back as a present to myself after passing my test first time. two weeks later.. nothing... ok i thought give them a call (as i ordered over the net - mine was confirmed too!!) and they did the whole ref number check...
sorry mr hart... bla bla bla... not in stock anymore, discontinueed bla bla bla, and promptly put the phone down before a startled me had chance to reply.

i rung them back and voiced my anger in some fruity language... both to the silly lass i got first time and then "her boss" who i insisted on recieving a piece of the cake i was spitting out...

i didnt get anything through the post but felt damn good afterwards and will not be using the performance clothing website EVER again...
Old 22 June 2006, 07:19 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought a watch from them too and when water leaked inside it they didn't want to know even though it was under warranty. Luckily Prodrive did want to know and they sorted it out for me.
Old 22 June 2006, 07:53 PM
JAKbauer24
Former Sponsor

nice room mines just like it plus this is parked outside sometimes

Old 08 July 2006, 09:32 AM
wrxseeker
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scooby-kid
Hi All,

After ordering stuff off them for a number of years without a problem, I have recently had exactly the same problem as this with a different item from them.

Fair enough the item was old stock but the website allowed me to order it and on the 2 occasions I phoned them they told me it wasnt in stock but would be in that week !!!

They didnt seem bothered that they had messed me around for a month while the had been promising they would get the item in !!