Sponsored by:

carjacked

Search this Thread

Old 31 May 2006, 12:05 AM
chrisbridge
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default carjacked

Hi everyone. If anybody is offered N67 ENC, Silver legacy gt-b. DO NOT BUY. Got carjacked tonight by two asian *&Ts. Had car advertised for sale on Pistonheads and Autotrader. They came to look at car, we agreed a price, next thing i know i have an axe in my face. They have the log book, mot and everything. Personally i hope they loose control of it and die a horrible death but lifes not that good.
BEWARE.

Chris
Old 31 May 2006, 12:08 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chrisbridge
Hi everyone. If anybody is offered N67 ENC, Silver legacy gt-b. DO NOT BUY. Got carjacked tonight by two asian *&Ts. Had car advertised for sale on Pistonheads and Autotrader. They came to look at car, we agreed a price, next thing i know i have an axe in my face. They have the log book, mot and everything. Personally i hope they loose control of it and die a horrible death but lifes not that good.
BEWARE.

Chris
That's bloody awful, where abouts in the country are you?
Old 31 May 2006, 12:08 AM
scogsywrx
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear that mate...hope your ok....and that u get your moter back in 1 piece...and that they catch the scum that did this to you.....
Old 31 May 2006, 12:15 AM
chrisbridge
Scooby Regular

Hi folks. I`m in hyde, cheshire, they said they were from "wakefield" Dont know if this was true but they had that yorkshire/asian type accent. I`m not hurt in any way, just really annoyed, don`t like being made a mug of, I wasn`t stupid enough to argue with an axe!!
Old 31 May 2006, 12:16 AM
deco c
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear mate i hope they die the *******s...
Old 31 May 2006, 12:20 AM
watto52
Scooby Regular

jeese mate, sorry to hear a bout that. This is starting to come a bit common now.
Glad ur ok hope you get the theiving ***** sorted.
Old 31 May 2006, 12:27 AM
chrisbridge
Scooby Regular

Cheers, i`ll let you know the outcome, Didn`t have much juice in the tank and its got a real drink problem. Cops have been in all the local fuel stations to check cctv etc, They`ve managed to retrieve some good finger prints and dna so fingers crossed they`ll get the ****s. Gonna go to bed now and try and get some kip. Its been an eventfull night.

chris

Trending Topics

Old 31 May 2006, 12:29 AM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear that mate; good decision to let them take the car 'cos the ******* will use tools. Keep your chin up and keep us posted. Stay safe, James.
Old 31 May 2006, 12:31 AM
*AL*
Scooby Regular

I really feel your pain, what can i say? I hope they catch the scummy low life mother *******.
Old 31 May 2006, 01:20 AM
bob r
Scooby Regular

unbelievable
try posting on lads and other northern sites. i think there is one for yorkshire scoob owners.
Old 31 May 2006, 10:18 AM
Spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

glad you let it go tho.....
Old 31 May 2006, 10:25 AM
alwong
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Sorry to hear whats happened. You really wonder about having this type of vehicle and also how you sell it in the future (Car dealerships for me)
Old 31 May 2006, 10:25 AM
DavidBrown
Scooby Regular

Pretty shocking

Is there anything that can prevent other people on here suffering the same thing ?

Maybe:

1. Before they come round tell them you're going to take a polaroid for security reasons ?

2. Not tell them what tracker you have (until you have the cash) ?

3. Tell them you don't have the log book but they can see it when they come back ? - Can they do anything with the V5 now ?

4. Not sell it alone ? Have a heft mate with you ?
Old 31 May 2006, 10:33 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Hi folks. I`m in hyde, cheshire, they said they were from "wakefield" Dont know if this was true but they had that yorkshire/asian type accent. I`m not hurt in any way, just really annoyed, don`t like being made a mug of, I wasn`t stupid enough to argue with an axe!!
Hi Chris, sorry to hear about your incident. I am near Wakefield so will be on the lookout can you give any more details. Pm me if you need to.

Maz
Old 31 May 2006, 10:37 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

I'm in Yorkshire so will keep an eye open, but Leggy's don't jump out of the background Sorry to hear this bad news.

Last edited by corradoboy; 31 May 2006 at 11:09 AM.
Old 31 May 2006, 10:38 AM
SamUK
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that...

I have never sold a car by myself...always have another person present...

Also maybe worth posting pics up of the car.
Old 31 May 2006, 10:46 AM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I feel sick!!!

Whats the answer to stop this, we live in Britain for ***** sake. Can't even carry a penknife in your car these days without being labelled a terrorist weapon and these tossers steel cars with axes

Glad UR ok M8.
Old 31 May 2006, 10:57 AM
Swen6
Scooby Regular

Old 31 May 2006, 11:39 AM
Jap Import
Scooby Regular

in a word " Ba$tards ".

Really sorry to hear this news mate, glad you let it go with no fight.
It's really not worth getting messed up over.

This kind of **** is on the increase!
Old 31 May 2006, 12:04 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to hear this. makes you sick that someone can do something like this. hope that it gets sorted for you.
Old 31 May 2006, 12:19 PM
WRX300MAN
Scooby Regular

Red face

Speechless!
Old 31 May 2006, 12:30 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DavidBrown
Pretty shocking

Is there anything that can prevent other people on here suffering the same thing ?

Maybe:

1. Before they come round tell them you're going to take a polaroid for security reasons ?

3. Tell them you don't have the log book but they can see it when they come back ? - Can they do anything with the V5 now ?

They all sound like good ideas to me. I think a genuine buyer would laugh at #1, whereas others would refuse/walkaway/cack themselves....

Sickening to hear that. Glad you let it go, it's a car after all, that's what insurance is for etc. No way i'd argue with an axe!!
Old 31 May 2006, 12:38 PM
chrisbridge
Scooby Regular

Cheers again folks, You can see the picks here. www.pistonheads.com/sales/75966.htm. Was only selling car cause i`m emigrating to new Zealand with the Wife. It just confirms that we`re doing the right thing. This country is F$%ked. There`s no rule here anymore. Its just a lawless free for all. You work hard to buy nice things and all some other tosser has to do is buy/steel a friggin axe and just take whatever they want, probably living off benefits that i help to pay for. I`m actually starting to feel quite racist and i never used to be. Its no wonder **** T$"ts like the BNP are starting to win more seats in Parliament. I need a beer.

Chris
Old 31 May 2006, 12:58 PM
Rajaman
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear it mate
You did the right thing, a car is not worth risking your life over
Btw I am Asian , and 3 years ago 2 black guys tried to car jack me and shot me through both legs !!! 3 years and 5 operations later I don't think I will ever be playing football again.
The only comfort I had, was that he was caught and convicted, sentenced to 16 years, and has to serve 12 before he is eligible for parole.
Ray
Hope you get your car back.....
Old 31 May 2006, 01:06 PM
TurboJay
Scooby Regular

I 100% agree with you chris, ****ing pikeys man. It makes you seethe with anger and its not even my motor.

Id love to be the person to cut them up, personally!

You're right though, Its f*cked up ...

*comforts*

Jay
Old 31 May 2006, 01:19 PM
watto52
Scooby Regular

Cheers again folks, You can see the picks here. www.pistonheads.com/sales/75966.htm. Was only selling car cause i`m emigrating to new Zealand with the Wife. It just confirms that we`re doing the right thing. This country is F$%ked. There`s no rule here anymore. Its just a lawless free for all. You work hard to buy nice things and all some other tosser has to do is buy/steel a friggin axe and just take whatever they want, probably living off benefits that i help to pay for. I`m actually starting to feel quite racist and i never used to be. Its no wonder **** T$"ts like the BNP are starting to win more seats in Parliament. I need a beer.

Chris
it couldve quite easily been black or white blokes, just cause there asian shouldnt put a mark on the others. Not all asians are theiving ***** like theses, same with all races.

Again i hope ur ok
Old 31 May 2006, 01:39 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by DavidBrown
Pretty shocking

Maybe:

There is something the government should have done a long time ago mate:

Introduced punishments that would actually deter this kind of Scum.

Untill car crime is taken seriously in this country, this kind of thing will continue to happen I'm afraid.

Glad the poster is ok, condolences to them and here's hoping for a prompt recovery of the car and a severe punishment for the scum that did it.

In the meatime I'd suggest always having a meeting with prospective buyers in a public place with good CCTV. Do not take them back to yours untill you've seen good ID from them.

Sad that it has to come to that.

Ns04
Old 31 May 2006, 03:09 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Chris
Aaah, NZ, you lucky get. Have you been before? Must've if you're moving out there. That is how i picture the UK used to be, only more beautiful. Our goal is to end up there, we just didn't know where, even after visiting most places. I've been twice now, 3m 1st time (wanaka) and 4m the second time (queenstown).

The carjacking will seem like a distant memory once out there. The people are the friendliest in the world too and i've been round it twice!!
Old 31 May 2006, 03:11 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rajaman
Sorry to hear it mate
You did the right thing, a car is not worth risking your life over
Btw I am Asian , and 3 years ago 2 black guys tried to car jack me and shot me through both legs !!! 3 years and 5 operations later I don't think I will ever be playing football again.
The only comfort I had, was that he was caught and convicted, sentenced to 16 years, and has to serve 12 before he is eligible for parole.
Ray
Hope you get your car back.....
Bloody hell that's shocking!! Did they just shoot you, or was it after putting up a fight. I should stop reading these threads, it's not nice. Glad i moved out to the sticks
Old 31 May 2006, 03:24 PM
^OPM^
Scooby Regular

Remember last year when i was selling my scooby-i got my then girlf to come round with her 2 bull mastiffs, and made sure when anyone come to look at the car the dogs were roaming freely round outside in full view of them.

Quick Reply: carjacked