my quest for more power begins !!

Search this Thread

Old 08 May 2006, 05:17 PM
sparky d
Scooby Regular

Location: irchester / northants , can also be found at babs.forumotion.com
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow my quest for more power begins !!

Hi all , today i finally did something about my thirst for more power.

I've just had a very pleasent letter from the taxman complete with a lovely little cheque for my overpaid tax , so i thought i'd put it to good use and took a short trip to zen performance today for a chat with paul . after a few minutes discussing my needs (it didnt take long ) i finally decided to go for the up/downpipes and fuel pump and finally an ecutek remap

Just out of curiosity has anyone else dealt with zen performance before as its gonna cost me a pretty penny (my whole rebait actually) so i thought i'd get the opinions of fellow snetters

Cheers . Dave
Old 08 May 2006, 05:24 PM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

trust me, power is addictive, it wont stop at an up-pipe and a remap, every time you have a mod you tell yourself that that is it, you have enough power. Weeks, sometimes days later, the urge comes again and the bills get bigger.

WRT Zen, never used themselves but people on here speak of them very highly so I don't think you will be making a wrong move here
Old 08 May 2006, 05:29 PM
sparky d
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Varboy
trust me, power is addictive, it wont stop at an up-pipe and a remap, every time you have a mod you tell yourself that that is it, you have enough power. Weeks, sometimes days later, the urge comes again and the bills get bigger.

WRT Zen, never used themselves but people on here speak of them very highly so I don't think you will be making a wrong move here
I know the feeling mate , i've only had this one a couple of weeks and already moving up a gear
Zen performance are in wellingborough northants , not too far from santa pod , i live in the next village along so i'm lucky enough to be close to a tuning place
Old 08 May 2006, 05:49 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by sparky d
Hi all , today i finally did something about my thirst for more power.

I've just had a very pleasent letter from the taxman complete with a lovely little cheque for my overpaid tax , so i thought i'd put it to good use and took a short trip to zen performance today for a chat with paul . after a few minutes discussing my needs (it didnt take long ) i finally decided to go for the up/downpipes and fuel pump and finally an ecutek remap

Just out of curiosity has anyone else dealt with zen performance before as its gonna cost me a pretty penny (my whole rebait actually) so i thought i'd get the opinions of fellow snetters

Cheers . Dave
Paul is one of the well respected Subaru tuners on here, you're in good hands!

Message from the taxman: "Great you'll be going through more fuel- that's one way of getting my rebate back!"

Ns04
Old 08 May 2006, 05:55 PM
sparky d
Scooby Regular

too true my friend