Nippon Spares

Search this Thread

Old 07 May 2006, 10:05 PM
MandyAndy0
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Nippon Spares

Hi everyone,
I have joined the site today, due to having read the comments on the above company from an existing member. We have had no end of problems with them. They supplied an incorrect gearbox for our vehicle, then suggested we bolt on half of our existing one in order to make it fit! We had the box collected a month ago and have still not receved our £400 back. I contacted them on Friday and they assured me they would refund immediately. I will update at a later date to let you all know if this has happened. Meanwhile beware. We also dealt with Easy Jap Parts and Jap auto parts of Birmingham. The first of these supplied an incorrect box, then we were contacted by the second which did the same, they took 2 lots of money and we had to use legal means to recover it as THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
All the best
Andy.
Old 07 May 2006, 10:08 PM
MandyAndy0
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone,
I have joined the site today, due to having read the comments on the above company from an existing member. We have had no end of problems with them. They supplied an incorrect gearbox for our vehicle, then suggested we bolt on half of our existing one in order to make it fit! We had the box collected a month ago and have still not receved our £400 back. I contacted them on Friday and they assured me they would refund immediately. I will update at a later date to let you all know if this has happened. Meanwhile beware. We also dealt with Easy Jap Parts and Jap auto parts of Birmingham. The first of these supplied an incorrect box, then we were contacted by the second which did the same, they took 2 lots of money and we had to use legal means to recover it as THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
All the best
Andy.