Hating My WRX Pff!!

Search this Thread

Old 01 May 2006, 04:31 PM
CRX-Ownage
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Hating My WRX Pff!!

Right i've had it with this crap!

After having my Exhaust fitted and resealed a day latter costing £52, I've found a broken exhaust braket, O2 senser, ground off heat shield and the mid section is making strainge knocking noises underneath my seat. Im sure the system is still leaking too. Because Of the Lambda senser being fu**ed by the exhaust company the car is hesitating and running like a bag of ****!

To top all that I phoned the exhaust company to tell them all this and they're trying to blag thier way out of it. They refuse to pay me the £52 I payed another company to reseal my manifold with a gasket this time and i'll be fu**ed if they think Im paying for a new Lambda senser and heat shield!!

Not only that, I got flashed by a fu**ing speed cam last night when I came the wrong way home!!!! Im not enjoying this scooby doo experiance, what did I do wrong? I feel like selling it and getting a faster CRX.. much more fun!

Now my moan is over, anyone got an idea what I can do?

Btw, I have an invoice for the £52, they told me to fax it to the exhaust place.
Old 01 May 2006, 05:11 PM
d4ve_h4y
Scooby Regular

i read this as ........ one exhaust place made an **** of the work so you took it elsewhere and had them fix it? so you have 2 bills.

doh! take it back to the first place! get a refund then go eslewhere....or they fix it!

speed camera......well thats whos fault :P

bad few days though! gutted!
Old 01 May 2006, 10:29 PM
stewby2202
Scooby Regular

go de-cat and stainless
Old 01 May 2006, 10:38 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hardly the cars fault that an Exhaust Centre messed up .... and why take it elsewhere to fix?

Speeding Camera ... your fault ... and you want another car - to go faster??

You don't deserve a Scooby - please take it back and tell whoever sold you it that you are too childish to own such a grown-ups machine.

Pete
Old 01 May 2006, 10:42 PM
BedHog
Scooby Regular

Shouldn't have taken it to Kwik-Fit

now my moan is over, anyone got an idea what I can do?
Buy a dictionary?

Last edited by BedHog; 01 May 2006 at 10:44 PM.
Old 01 May 2006, 10:44 PM
Stephen Pope
Scooby Regular

It's frustrating when things do not go your way. Get a fully de-cated system and be done with it. It will sound good as a bonus as well!!! Regarding the speed camra, there may not have been a spool in it. Do not give up though, the Scoobies are fantastic cars and they do not give problems generally. You can get exhaust problems on any car if the fitter makes a ***** up.
Old 02 May 2006, 12:51 AM
CRX-Ownage
Scooby Regular

Just to clear things up,

I got a full de-cat including manifold. Im not driving 100 miles to let them **** about somemore. (I went on good reputation) yeah right.. I know the camara was my fault, but it just added more stress to it. I know this post may have seemed imature, but hey Im 25 and im still learning to express myself LMFAO. Im not 40 yet. Oh and one more thing, I checked the manifold again and its leaking from there again, not the centre. Needs new bolts i think.

Im 100% sure from experiance that no matter how good something is, If your having problems or focusing on things, It takes away your attention from actually enjoying it. (Thanks for the people who can see im having a bad couple of days.)

Just waiting on my Lambda sensor, cambelt and tentioner, Tyres from my new rims and time to complete an Oil change. Once this is all sorted Im sure i'll start enjoying it again (Or stop focusing on the bad bits)