Can you help me please?

Search this Thread

Old 24 October 2001, 09:17 AM
Jamie Whitfield
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Hi!

As some of you may or may not know, I was made redundant in August following my previous MD deciding to pull the plug on his business after just 7 months of operation. This came at a time when I had just bought my first house.

After being unemployed for 3 months I am now getting rather desperate and feeling very low, so I thought I would try Scoobynet to see if you guys can help.

My background is of Operations Management/Marketing/Sales etc, I will forward you a CV if you could email me on jamie.whitfield@ntlworld.com.

I graduated in 2000 with a Business Studies Degree from the University of Teesside, where I especially enjoyed the Marketing and IT modules within the course.

I have recently until August, been working as the Operations Manager of Management Styles Ltd, a Stockton based company having been paid a salary of £24000 per annum.

I was responsible for many things including the general and project management and setting up of this fledgling company, the marketing, PR, sales co-ordination, purchasing and recruitment. One of the main operations of the business was to put on training events for Chief Executives and Managing Directors throughout the country.

Before working there I worked as Marketing/Sales Manager in a local Tarpaulin Manufacturer where I was allowed to implement various new strategies with great success.

During my time at University I held a position at South Tees Acute NHS Trust, where I was responsible for the co-ordination of work experience within the many departments of the Hospital, I also had the responsibility of distributing the Job Opportunities throughout the area as part of a contract with the local Job Centres.

I have ran my own business for over 2 1/2 years from 1996 – 1998, and developed myself greatly during that time in all aspects of business.

I am able to work within the North East but preferably thoughout Teesside.

Please consider me if you have any opportunities that you feel I would be well suited, my CV is excellent and I would be glad to forward a copy to anyone who is even vaguely interested.

Please don't block this thread, I know it isn't much to do with Scoobies, but if it help I have just sold mine!

Thanks very much guys, I hope to speak to you soon!

Jamie