Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big thumbs up to AWD Motorsport, Perth

Search this Thread

Old 24 October 2001, 12:35 AM
WUZ
Scooby Senior

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts
Just come back from a 200 mile round trip to get the car serviced at AWD in Perth, Scotland. I can only say that the whole experience of AWD was, to say the least, fan-bloody-tastic!!!!!!!!

From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left, the car was treated with the same loving care and attention that I bestow upon the car. (so was I - nice coffee Derek!)

The car got new HKS plugs, oil service with 5W/40 synthetic oil (please note all standard parts they use are OE spec not cheap tat - in fact the ony cheap thing about them was the final bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), the downpipe was fitted and they diagnosed a fault with the car (it was overboosting at the time) and all for less than the price of the same service (using standard NGK plugs) at my local dealer.

To make people realise the passion these guys have for their workmanship and reputation, the owners own, personal Catalunya became a donor car fot parts whilst they diagnosed the fault by ruling out other things one by one. How many other companies have that customer commitment - not many up here I can tell you!

To sum up, All I can say is the following: If you need a service, checkup, parts fitted or even just honest and trustworthy advice from people who really value customer service and are committed to giving them the best.............look no further than AWD Motorsport in Perth.

Ask for Grant,Scott or Derek on (01738) 633336

p.s. I am in no way affiliated to the lads at AWD or the company itself - I am just a very satisfied customer who feels that this sort of service is lacking in a lot or dealerships up here. (NAMING NO NAMES BUT I THINK ALL THE IMPREZA DRIVERS UP HERE KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT!)

Rant over - thanks for listening!

Russell

[Edited by WUZ - 10/24/2001 12:38:35 AM]

[Edited by WUZ - 10/24/2001 12:41:45 AM]
Old 24 October 2001, 03:14 PM
WUZ
Scooby Senior

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts
Forgot to say they phoned up today to see how things were going!

Russell
Old 26 October 2001, 11:23 PM
Mike Owen
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep... I gather they are getting a good name.

Though I've used Melvilles on the Dundee road for about five years (bought three cars from them now) and have nothing but praise for them. Though I do know of one Subaru garage in Perth that I would never set foot in again!
Old 27 October 2001, 10:22 AM
WRXsteve
Scooby Regular

Totally agree with Russell. I have been using AWD since I bought my WRX. They are the best! Total care from the minute you walk through the door. Well Done to Scott and Grant!

Cheers, Steve.
Old 27 October 2001, 12:20 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Yep
Quite agree - had a big service and a couple of other things done and was all excellent.
Alasdair