Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

does anyone know scoobyneter Willfal??

Search this Thread

Old 22 March 2006, 02:43 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does anyone know scoobyneter Willfal??

im trying to get in touch with a guy off here but am having no success.....
its in relation to this thread that was running a while back
http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...ercooler+spray

basicly a few of us got ripped off by a certain Andy cannon regarding intercooler spray kits,i had an incomplete kit and seemed now way i was getting a refund or the missing bits off mr cannon.... so contacted the aforemetioned "Willfal" who also sells kits for imprezas...... said he would check what kit i had and furnish the missing bits to make it a working kit,sent all the bits off,and a little extra cash to cover the parts,now he was in touch with me up till about a month ago,but since then have had no contact,he did state he was moving house and was having internet connection problems,he has not posted on here since the 16/02,so might well be true,but as i cant seem to get hold of him i wondered if anyone actually knew him at all?
i have his address i sent the bits too in caithness...but if he has moved then thats of little use,unless he has set up a mail redirect?

anyone dealt with him personally and who can contact him?... this spray kit non show is getting a habit now

martin
Old 23 March 2006, 01:39 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

anyone?
Old 02 April 2006, 03:20 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

ok i sent a letter off to his previous address, and hoping he has set up a redirect service to his new address,but so far ive had no reply.... my cheque was cashed on the 15/02/06... does anyone have an idea how i can track this guy down?..... there might be a genuine reason he's not been in touch,but would be nice to be informed if there was a problem...his email addy suggests this is his line of business,but tried numerous searches to no avail
Old 02 April 2006, 06:05 PM
bugeyeandy
Scooby Regular

Have you tried sending a PM (personal message) via Scoobynet?
Maybe he's not back on email since moving house but still visits Snet.
If that fails try sending him a mail from a friends email address and see if he answers that.
Old 02 April 2006, 09:47 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

well checking his last time on here its not been since a while back,ok thats only posting a message,not the last time he logged on,i dont think he is trying to avoid me,as my last mail stated the kit was done,just needed to be tested,this is one of several mails sent keeping me updated on things,so its not like he set out to scam me i think anyway... so someone else mailing him to see if he is just ignoring me alone is not something i considered... will try a private message... thanks for the responce

martin
Old 02 April 2006, 09:52 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

try the bank they will know where the money went you could then get in touch with the bank they may not give out personal info but worth a try.
Old 02 April 2006, 09:59 PM
vallumlj
Scooby Regular

sounds to be like you have been robbed mate
Old 02 April 2006, 10:04 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by vallumlj
sounds to be like you have been robbed mate
twice for the same thing is not something im contemplating at the moment
Old 02 April 2006, 10:17 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

just looked at Wilfall's profile,and the last activity was yesterday at 16.27
i never noticed that feature before,was only going on the last time he posted a message,so by that it seems he has logged on very recently

something does indeed seem very bad about this
Old 03 April 2006, 07:30 AM
Ste_TYPE-R
Scooby Regular

Send him a final PM via scoobynet informing him you will be contacting the police if you havent recieved a reply about your kit within 2 days. I believe they take a serious view on "Obtaining funds by deception"

Print off all correspondance with him too, PMs and emails and take these to the police station.
Old 03 April 2006, 10:52 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

Have sent him two mails last night asking what is going on... the last one after i noticed he had been logged in on saturday,and stating that i now know he did..... have all emails stored and will give him final notice that i will follow this up....... cant believe ive been unlucky enough to be turned over by two scoobynetters over the same thing

i know there are many decent and very honest members on here..... ive purchased quite a bit of stuff since i got the car just under a year ago... but its at times like this i wish i could have left well alone
Old 03 April 2006, 11:12 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

to be honest, your not gonna get anything, police will probably take ur detaisl etc but wont pursue, they have far more improtant things to deal with, although i do feel for you, bu tif ur car had just been nicked or kid snatched, which would u rather take priority ?
Old 03 April 2006, 11:16 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

i take your point.. there are far worse things out there that need sorting first..... but where do you draw the line,just let every toe rag turn you over and just take it?
Old 03 April 2006, 11:18 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

oh,i agree, its like ebay, i had a few bad runnings, not my fault, peopl enot paying, phucking me about, so i leave negatives saying so, they leave me 1 saying some crap not even true !!

internet buying is so dodgy these days, especally if the firm/people ar far away, no answer to emails, what can u do !?!??
Old 03 April 2006, 11:30 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Rig

internet buying is so dodgy these days, especally if the firm/people ar far away, no answer to emails, what can u do !?!??
This is the point im at now........