Sponsored by:

urbanmyth where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 21 February 2006, 01:34 PM
scoobytoo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default urbanmyth where are you?

as above has anyone seen or heard from him recently?
someone on sidc is trying to get him and hes not answering emails and pm's. i know he had sold his scooby and bought something else but thought he would still be around.
cheers in advance.
Old 28 February 2006, 08:52 AM
Stevo !
Scooby Regular

Angry Missing Urbanmyth ..

Well he sold me a strutbrace 2 weeks ago - which I've just found out must have come off a smashed motor .. it's buckled like hell and has spacers missing ! Unusable ...

Think it's disgraceful that someone would do this .. it's all about trust .. I'll never trust anyone from here again .

Steve
Old 06 March 2006, 08:56 PM
wrxtankie
Scooby Regular

Location: A.K.A RAIDEN, Watford & Tidworth. V7 STI Type RA Spec C, V2 STI,97JDM WRX, Daytona 675R

Mines not as bad as that. I was actually trying to buy an ECU from him.
Maybe not such a good idea now. Thanks for the heads up
Old 07 March 2006, 08:57 AM
urbanmyth
Scooby Regular

Hello all

Ok first I am sorry but I have not been around much and my home pc died on me and had to be wiped and I lost a lot off information on it so many apologies.

Wrxtankie:- I have sold the ECU 2 week after speaking to you (sorry) but I did mail you several times and did not get any response. So i took it that you was no longer wanting the item.

Stevo !:- As I said to you the strut brace was off my UK300 No 91 Reg Y653 HPJ (Pls do a HPI to confirm this). This car was NOT a smashed motor. This item was removed by a well known and reputable scoob tuner. It was wrapped and posted out in A1 condition to you. Off witch you text me to confirm this (did you not). If the item was buckled you would have seen this strata away when unpacking it. As for spacers I have not a clue what you are talking about. The brace mounts on top off the strut tops as they all do and use the original nuts for this ????. You have had the brace for some 2-3 weeks before fitting it. If it has been damage in transit to you I could have clamed on the insurance but you did not let me know until 3 week down the road ???. I fail to see how this item buckled. As I said in my PM to you I am not in the market for conning people especially for the paltry amount off £50.00. I have pic off the brace on and off the car as well please see.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c28/uk...t=100_0375.jpg

Many Thanks

Mark

Last edited by urbanmyth; 07 March 2006 at 11:42 AM.