Sponsored by:

2 mad days

Search this Thread

Old 03 February 2006, 11:25 PM
bobthebodger
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 mad days

Well the last two days has been an eye opener. Last night i was eating my tea in the living room about 6pm, all the lights on and blinds open, next thing i heard the door shut so i looked from the living room at the front door, know one was there so i thought nothing of it....about 30 seconds later i hear a noise so i look again, i could see a shadow of a person at the front door through the window... thought it would be my dad so i looked out the bay window (blinds open) sat down and waited about 1 min cause he normally taps on the window...nothing!!!.. i then get up and open the front door to find two lads outside my gate....looking very suspicious... basically fast walking and looking back, i run upstairs and put some clothes and grab the hammer and went looking for them...nope!!! gone. Now im not sure but i think they opened my front door looking for my keys and was checking around my car....anyway bin out today and bought a camera and security light....sorted! LITTLE BARSTEWARDS!!!!!

Went to my girlfriends mothers about 4pm today and had a tyre come off its rim on the way home... the inner and outer walls saved the alloy but **** me i shat myself, looked in the rear view mirrow to see my tyre rolling down the motorway....i was doin 70mph in the outside lane .......and to top it off my wheel brace wouldnt fit....had to get her dad to come out....but the motorway highway guys kept us safe, bloody socket snapped and he had to get a screw driver out to get it out because it was stuck around my wheel nut....scratching my wheel in the process. ive just got home and now i need to spend more money tomorrow....almost forgot, my rear arch lip is all bent aswell.

Bob
Old 03 February 2006, 11:29 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tough break Bob... keep at it, the good times are just round the corner...!
Old 04 February 2006, 03:43 PM
scooby_matt
Scooby Regular

They say they always come in three's....BEWARE!
Old 04 February 2006, 05:20 PM
oscarprezza
Scooby Regular

touch wood and all that , nowt bad happened to me yet this year/( early days tho), but its all happened arround me, brother and law died suddenly last week, one of my friends son been paralysed last week from neck down and other friend cut off his finger at work, a week ago, so me thinks i need to say my prayers and stay in , stop smoking and drinking and stay out of the motor, but when ya number is up its up and thats it !
Old 04 February 2006, 06:09 PM
scoobfan
Scooby Regular

Life can be a real bitch can't it !

Anyway, keep smiling, your still breathing mate.
Rob
Old 04 February 2006, 07:09 PM
GrahamG
Scooby Regular

Sorry to here about that Bob. Hope you get it all sorted soon.

G.
Old 04 February 2006, 07:44 PM
mgcvk
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Yep always lock the doors to your house, even if you are just upstairs or in the garden.

Trending Topics

Old 04 February 2006, 11:33 PM
bobthebodger
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby_matt
They say they always come in three's....BEWARE!
Yep it certainly does m8, bloody boiler has broke today....heating but no hot water.

Bob
Old 08 March 2006, 08:08 PM
bobthebodger
Scooby Regular

Well guys bin a long time but ive sorted my boiler now, my uncle fitted it £480 all in.... ive also just got some avon zz3`s all round aswell for £320 fitted, balanced with laser wheel alignment from national tyres....good price i think. Car handles great now....well it would do being 9 degrees out lol.

Bob
Old 08 March 2006, 08:36 PM
CAT2
Scooby Regular

Red face

Sorry to hear about your troubles mate, but I think you might find they come in fours.....black round ones!!! There was a thread on here a few days ago about best tyres, ZZ3s got a right slagging, including from me. I flogged mine after a month cos they acted like they were made from grease!! Another guy on that thread referred to them as Avon Hedgefinders!! Take it easy, especially in the wet, these things break away scarily easily. I honestly wouldn't touch Avons again, shame cos I used to love em in my biking days....
Old 08 March 2006, 08:49 PM
bobthebodger
Scooby Regular

Hmmmm i did have a search on here and found them to be quite good....im not having any trouble m8.
Old 08 March 2006, 08:54 PM
CAT2
Scooby Regular

Just had another look and you might have a point....perhaps I was imagining things.....still not for me, but enjoy.

I had ZZ1s, ZZ3s are much better apparently.

Last edited by CAT2; 08 March 2006 at 09:44 PM.