Sponsored by:

Amusing WRX on M3 today

Search this Thread

Old 21 January 2006, 04:36 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Amusing WRX on M3 today

Cruising back home from London this afternoon on the M3. Outside lane doing about xxx mph, New age WRX in the middle lane doing about 80mph I guess. 5 Series beemer a little way infront of the WRX pulls into outside lane to overtake something. WRX follows suit. When the WRX gets up behind the Beemer it proceeds to sit about 3 inches from the back of the beemer looking like its trying to overtake in the central reservastion. It tailgates the beemer, obviously trying to bait it. The beemer does nothing, waits till its finished overtaking and moves back into middle lane. WRX accelerates to about 110mph, obviously needs to show off the sound of his dump valve or something, continues at that speed for the next mile or two then turns of ....... I thought it was only nippers who did that sort of thing

cheers fella you made me chuckle.

Gary
Old 21 January 2006, 07:45 PM
dazzer wrx
Scooby Regular

I have found since owning my scooby and i do a lot of dual carriageway driving, i get loads of n$$B heads under taking dont no why ???? you can only go as fast as the car in front.
Old 21 January 2006, 07:51 PM
oobster
Scooby Regular

I had that on the way home from work the other night - red W-plate Astra undetook me then cut me up to make it into the space in front of me.

We then sat in a convoy of traffic for the next 10 miles with him only one car in front of where he was originally - he then done the same again & had to cut a BMW X5-driver up to avoid smacking into the back of a truck on the inside lane.

100yards max after undertaking the X5, he comes off at the next junction!

Arseholes like these should have their licenses removed - the trouble with these scamera vans is it does away with a certain amount of traffic cops - so behaviour like this goes un-noticed.