Sponsored by:

I want that one!

Search this Thread

Old 03 January 2006, 07:20 PM
Paddy Power
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want that one!

Hello, since i sold my last car and had my loan deposited into my bank account, i am eagerly looking for a standard 2003 sti. Anyone selling or know of someone selling one. Based @ South M25. As with everyone, i am not looking to pay top whack, but do have redies waiting.

What does this model and year with arround 20k normally sell for? I dont want to start making friends by offering silly figures, but i do buy a lot of cars from the auction to line my pocket so always have my head switched on to trade value not retail. But they are for 5K cars. Not many sti's at the auctions, what are your views from buying a "decent" car from under the hammer.
Old 03 January 2006, 09:52 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Paddy Power
Hello, since i sold my last car and had my loan deposited into my bank account, i am eagerly looking for a standard 2003 sti. Anyone selling or know of someone selling one. Based @ South M25. As with everyone, i am not looking to pay top whack, but do have redies waiting.

What does this model and year with arround 20k normally sell for? I dont want to start making friends by offering silly figures, but i do buy a lot of cars from the auction to line my pocket so always have my head switched on to trade value not retail. But they are for 5K cars. Not many sti's at the auctions, what are your views from buying a "decent" car from under the hammer.
If you know what to look for in a 5k car you'll be okay with an Impreza at auction. £15k should get you one
Old 04 January 2006, 06:53 PM
Paddy Power
Scooby Newbie

what are the main things to look out for with the scoobs?

Just had an offer of £14250 accepted in principle on a private sale. 2003 (03) 23K and the clock full ssh and 4 new tyres. Is that a decent deal, alright deal or the going rate.

Views much apreciated as i will be buying it at the weekend if it is as described so need to know asap if it is on the high side.
Old 04 January 2006, 06:59 PM
RAF1
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

here's one with less miles and a couple of hundred quid cheaper....!

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=476183

Raf.