ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

STi Type R V5 on autotrader???

Search this Thread

Old 24 December 2005, 09:55 AM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STi Type R V5 on autotrader???

Hi

i've been looking around for an STi Type R lately. I really really really want a sonic blue 1(prob not much of a surprise, it is the best colour)

Although a couple of weeks ago i spotted a silver 98S V5 on the autotrader woth 64k going for £9k. I've phoned the guy(trader) up & he's only half hr from me & it's sounds a genuine motor.

Basically i wanted to px my 98R FTO Version R Aero Series but he asn't interested purely because even though they're a good car it'd prob take a while for him to sell it.

Now i've just checked the trader again & he's dropped it to £8700 so i'm thinkin he must be getin a bit fed up so maybe gonna try again with the px.

Just wondering if anybody on here has been to look at the Scoob yet, just so i can get a 3rd partyidea of what it's like before i go view it

BTW, can't wait to get back into the drivin seat of another Scoob, had a 98S UK Turbo a couple of yrs agfo but had to get rid due to divorse. Only bought the FTO in May, it's a crackin car, just under 29k genuine miles, previous owner is a good mate of mine that bought it nearly 4yr ago with 16k on it, he only did 6k in about 3 yr, mainly because he works away a lot & uses a van.

Only want to get rid because i NEEEED a Scooby again

thanks

Craig