Sponsored by:

FU!!ING CHAV SCUM , what would you do ?

Search this Thread

Old 16 December 2005, 08:45 PM
sparky d
Scooby Regular

Location: irchester / northants , can also be found at babs.forumotion.com
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FU!!ING CHAV SCUM , what would you do ?

I popped down to my daughters school the other day to watch the local christmas play in which starred my little girl , it only lasted about an hour so i thought my car would be safe where i left it. HOW WRONG I WAS !

By the time i got back home it was dark therfore there was nothing obviously untoward with the car and i thought nothing of it , Untill the next morning when i left for work and gasped in horror at what had been done .

ALL the way down my passenger side i noticed a deep scratch as if done by a key or something i understandably stood gobsmacked and gutted and didnt know what to say, But on my arrival home from work my neighbour ( who was also at the play ) happend to mention that he saw a small group of the local " CHAVS" messing about near my car , i have since managed to find out that it deffinately was one of the three fu**ing scumbags which my neighbour had spotted near my car ,

so i just thought i'd ask what everybody else would do to the lowlife scum if given half the chance
Old 16 December 2005, 09:09 PM
v5 man
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that, its just not fair, jealous scum thats all

I caught a little c*nt knicking my silver air valve caps off my Scooby, and on my driveway too
If im honest......I could have killed him there and then.
Luckily, common sense told me to give him a death threat and let him walk off, tail between his legs.
Its not easy, but at the end of the day, if you touch them, its you that`ll get done
Go see him/them, let him/them know that you know what they done, make it clear to him/them that if it happens again you`ll take matters into your own hands.

What else can you do? The police wont want to know

Cliff
Old 16 December 2005, 09:20 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

kill the *******
Old 16 December 2005, 09:21 PM
Kroy
Scooby Regular

Had the same done to the wife's car a couple of years ago, the car was only picked up from new 2 days before, deep scratch all the way down the one side of the car. £1500 worth of damage!! which we paid to protect our no-claims. I found out from the local kids who hung about round our way who did it, 17 year old kid with nothing better to do!
Lets put it this way, you can report it to the Police, but you wont get any joy there, sort it out with them yourself I say, if you know who they are, and if you know what I mean!
I have since moved from where this happend, but am now always careful where i park.
Hope you get it sorted out soon, good luck.

Nigel K
Old 16 December 2005, 09:24 PM
filfy
Scooby Regular

I personaly dont think i cold stop myself from kicking the ba5tards till my foot fell off.
Old 16 December 2005, 09:24 PM
Crazy Chick
Scooby Regular

Set the dog on them - see how fast they run. GSD's are a wonderful deterrant.
Old 16 December 2005, 09:51 PM
Johnny E
Scooby Regular

Put a blade across both cheeks of there ****.............

Trending Topics

Old 16 December 2005, 09:55 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

hang them,set fire to them,hang,draw and quarter them then key their chav chariot
Old 16 December 2005, 10:20 PM
Crazy Chick
Scooby Regular

All great ideas.
Old 16 December 2005, 10:33 PM
waynev
Scooby Newbie

bust em up !
Old 16 December 2005, 10:35 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

proper chav name
Old 16 December 2005, 10:38 PM
willfal
Scooby Regular

This happened to my Gtir 2 years ago,

A few friends were round for our house warming party and then later that evening we went out on the town. Next morning myself and wife were off to the mother in laws to get our son, stopping off at the car wash on the way.

The wife went into the garage to pay for the token for the machine whilst i'm out with the wonder wheels!! when i started washing the car she said to me whats that, being a bit hung over i didn't notice the BIG F'ING scratch from tail lights to head lights right down the drivers side.

It was reported to the police and they did their door to doors questioning of our street, which i might add is really quiet...... nodoby seen a thing.

A week later my younger brother was at a party in wick, a town 20 miles from where i live, a few lads there were talking about going down the steet to kick some wing mirrors off. One in particular boasted about end to ending a gtir in Thurso (where i live).

My younger brother managed to find out a few things about this guy and passed his name onto me.

I couldn't go to the police with this info as the party my bro was at wasnt particularly one which i approve off him going to.. and i didn't want the police harrassing him... (he likes a smoke!!)

anyway, i was in wick one particular weekend and going through town when i spotted the bloke who scratched my pride and joy. i said to my mate who was driving to pull over NOW!!

i jumped out the car and kicked 2 shades of sh*t out of him, his girl friend ran over to the police station directly accross the road and out came the 2 coppers. I was pulled off the guy and taken into the front office/reception area. I was told by the copper that "if i wanted to kick the b*stard in to do it somewhere other than infront of the station".

He's a trouble making bloke that goes out and fires whatever down his neck then goes about picking fights and smashing up property, the police were sick of him.

I'm not saying you'll get away with this kind of behaviour, i only did because of the police being sick of their own justice system not working, had our community been a bit bigger then the police may have had a different approch, plus the guy didn't want to press charges either.

Will

Will
Old 16 December 2005, 10:43 PM
sparky d
Scooby Regular

WOW i have to say all above are great ideas , Its going to take a while to pick which option is best , i just dont know why the little c*nt$ cant keep themselves to there shi!!y selves
Old 16 December 2005, 10:53 PM
bob r
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sparky d
WOW i have to say all above are great ideas , Its going to take a while to pick which option is best , i just dont know why the little c*nt$ cant keep themselves to there shi!!y selves
just kill them all! on a serios note think what you really want. if you can find out wo is responsible you could challenge them( i am sure you could get a witness to the damage caused ) and let them no if they or parents dont cough up the boys in blue will pay a visit. or if they are real scum buy a balaclava and chop a finger off the culprit. (jokin)
Old 16 December 2005, 10:59 PM
Kroy
Scooby Regular

Knee cap em!!!
Old 16 December 2005, 11:14 PM
terryb
Scooby Regular

grab the ****** one night, bundle him into the boot of your car, drive for miles to an empty car park, then get him out, tie him up and douse him with a full can of petrol.

Then get out a box of matches or a lighter and threaten to light the ****** up - he'll probably **** himself there and then (make sure you light the match for more realistic effect - but just be careful you don't drop it )

But I bet he won't scratch you car again
Old 16 December 2005, 11:34 PM
capita
Scooby Regular

If you know where they live, wait until they are alone inthe house, drive a 6" screw through front and rear door frames with a battery driver so doors are solid, Diesel , about 10 litres should do it syphoned through letter box.

They prob won't do it again, bonus is some smackhead should do this for a £40 bung to get more gear whilst your tucked up with a mug of cocoa
waynev
Scooby Newbie

the best way to get your own back is find the ****e thred some barb wire up a garden hose and then incert the hose up his **** . when it stops pull the hose out leavin the barb wire still there . it makes a nasty mess when the barb wire is pulled out - guts and eveything come with it . trust me on that one
sparky d
Scooby Regular

[quote=terryb]grab the ****** one night, bundle him into the boot of your car, drive for miles to an empty car park, then get him out, tie him up and douse him with a full can of petrol.

Then get out a box of matches or a lighter and threaten to light the ****** up - he'll probably **** himself there and then (make sure you light the match for more realistic effect - but just be careful you don't drop it )

But I bet he won't scratch you car again [/quote

Now that sounds good to me , Not sure i'd want the little ****** in my car though , Maybe my van will have to do layered with a bed of nails !!!!
Old 16 December 2005, 11:48 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Go round there house's, and slap there mom as she answers the door, walk into the house and give the dad a good kicking,

Or have I been watching to many Gangster films.
Old 16 December 2005, 11:51 PM
willfal
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by waynev
the best way to get your own back is find the ****e thred some barb wire up a garden hose and then incert the hose up his **** . when it stops pull the hose out leavin the barb wire still there . it makes a nasty mess when the barb wire is pulled out - guts and eveything come with it . trust me on that one

Old 16 December 2005, 11:55 PM
sparky d
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by willfal

Old 17 December 2005, 12:03 AM
NXG
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sparky d
Isn't setting fire to them a bit OTT? Maybe the application of 'an eye for an eye' is in order, and if you think, like me, that children's morals are the responsibility of the parents upbringing, it seems only natural that the kid's parent's car needs liberal application of Dot4...

Just a thought..
Old 17 December 2005, 12:09 AM
sparky d
Scooby Regular

Not a bad thought at all nxg i may well have some b,fluid in the garage somewhere, and i do think the parents are somewhat to blame so maybe they'll get the treatment to.
Old 17 December 2005, 02:10 AM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Chop and pickle a few fingers....and give it them back in a jar with a label reminding why they shouldn't mess with other people's property and show some respect or they'll lose their arms and legs next time.
Old 17 December 2005, 02:16 AM
BVM
Scooby Regular

Exclamation CHAVS

They do what they do for a few very simple reasons:

They do not fear legal ramifications.

The police seem to have little power to do anything about them.

They don't think they will be held liable for their actions.

Blatant disrespect for personal property

Too stupid to know any better because this is a learned behavior!

A lot of you may disagree with what I am about to say. They will say its wrong etc.. Its time to hold them accountable BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Kick some chav butt! No, I mean beat the snot out of them! That way they will learn (if they are caught) the price will be so high, it will deter them from ever doing anything like that again. It seems like every country's legal system is a joke. It time for a change.

(Edited, I had a long post typed up but this is more to the point)
Old 17 December 2005, 07:14 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Its simple, you really need to hurt him, hurt him so bad hes too scared to report it.. then a week later do it again.
Old 17 December 2005, 09:03 AM
fallwood
Scooby Regular

After a series of events outside a mates house (mate had his vw badge and indicators nicked and I had my valve caps and boot lock tampered with) we started to keep an extra vigilant eye on the cars parked outside. One night we caught 2 little ba**ards messing with the cars so when out and grabbed them, instead of giving them a slap we marched them round to their parents houses and threatened to drag the father out into the street and give him a good kicking if we ever saw them on my mates street again, seemed to work as weve never seen them again.
Old 17 December 2005, 09:09 AM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

Safer plan - wait until they are 17 and proudly buy their first Nova or similar, then in the middle of the night slash the tyres - wait until they replace them, then slash them again and keep doing it.

They'll soon realise how costly and inconvenient it is having your pride and joy messed with.
Old 17 December 2005, 09:27 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

FU!!ING CHAV SCUM , what would you do ?
Dark alley and key their foreheads, and then wait 'til they're 17+ and chuffed to bits with their chav'd up biscuit tin Coarser and key every panel, then repeat ad nauseum every time they get it repaired or seek a replacement.

Quick Reply: FU!!ING CHAV SCUM , what would you do ?