Sponsored by:

Getaway in stockholm ??

Search this Thread

Old 09 December 2005, 08:49 AM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getaway in stockholm ??

Having watched " getaway in stockholm 5 " for the first time last night it got me wondering if there will ever be a uk version made ??

" getaway in liverpool 1 " !!!!!!!!!!

personally think no because with the amount off cctv / speed cameras etc etc etc the filming would be brought to an abrupt end sooner rather than later !! something that I find strange that does not seem to happen in any off the stockhom titles ??!! even thou from the " 5 " version the main two car high speed run would seem to have been fimed very early morning from the lack off other traffic.

somehow if the same thing was tried here I feel no matter what time off night the fiming was made feel sure that the old buddy in her old nova would exit from a side street without looking and bring the fiming to a very sad and messy end !!!!!!!!!!!!!

pity as I would imagine this could certainly be a very interesting location to film this type off " activity " from !!!!

Anyone ??
Old 09 December 2005, 09:05 AM
kwispel
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jono300
... even thou from the " 5 " version the main two car high speed run would seem to have been fimed very early morning from the lack off other traffic.

ROFL !!

You clearly never have been to Scandinavia !

I would like to see this film though as Sweden, and Stockholm in particular, is about the last place I would want to go and drive fast with a car. Every second person is a policeman are all ex-Gestapo. No sense of humour ! :S