Sponsored by:

picture problem

Search this Thread

Old 19 November 2005, 07:48 AM
colinr
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default picture problem

I am selling my scooby in the classified section of this site but I dont know how to put pictures of the car up,I have got pictures of the car on the computer but dont know how to proceed from there., any help much appreciated. regards Colin
Old 19 November 2005, 08:07 AM
RoRu
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get yourself a photo bucket account from www.photobucket.com once you have an account you will be able to add pictures, browse you computer to find the pics you want and upload them once there on your PB page select the thread starting Img and paste onto your ad, hay presto pics should appear.
Old 19 November 2005, 09:00 AM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

as RORU say, photobucket seems to be the preferred method of hosting pictures. you need to be careful though as the image size on photobucket is 500K. if you are taking photos with a megapixel digital camera you will need to resize the photos so that they do not breach the 500K limit. you photos would look rather stupid with only half a car in them. resize with photoshop, paintshop pro or software you got with your digital camera

cheers

big sinky
Old 19 November 2005, 09:29 AM
colinr
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by RoRu
Get yourself a photo bucket account from www.photobucket.com once you have an account you will be able to add pictures, browse you computer to find the pics you want and upload them once there on your PB page select the thread starting Img and paste onto your ad, hay presto pics should appear.
thanks for the help, i managed to open account etc but all that pasting buissness is beyond my computer capabilities.I had to write them down free hand and then type them into the advert, got there in the end. Maybe now some one may show some interest in my lovely low mileage blue scooby wagon i posted on the 17th,it would be nice to get a reply on the post. Thanks again Colin
Old 19 November 2005, 09:29 AM
RoRu
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Photobucket will resize the pics for you