Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOP TEN of scooby parts plz webmaster????

Search this Thread

Old 04 November 2005, 09:24 PM
ricardo_wrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb TOP TEN of scooby parts plz webmaster????

Hello, I think a good idea would be to have a top ten on scooby parts for all to vote and se results!

For example....... best brake pads? Best aftersales turbo..... the list could be endless. Everytime someone enters a listing, people get the chance to vote.

That way we all get to see the most popular bits and bobs.

What do ppl think?
Old 04 November 2005, 09:26 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

but a best mod is personal choice
Old 04 November 2005, 10:21 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

I think some "STICKY's" at the top of some forums would be good to save the same questions being repeated ad nauseum. For example, the Prodrive suspension settings for each MY and variant at the top of the "Suspension" forum.
Old 05 November 2005, 03:39 AM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Recardo,
Certain "Technical" areas of ScoobyNet are being built upon over the coming months, as regards to general information covering areas that people may not be up to speed on or do not fully understand/grasp etc. I don't want to go in to too much detail (by giving specific things away ), but this is one area we appreciate a void is present. We have started this by working on technical and informative articles (the first one being the article that has started in the Official Articles Section for Newage Modifications). Obviously this takes a fair amount of time and effort, but we are starting to move in the right direction.

Please bear with us, as this side of ScoobyNet will certainly grow over the coming months.

I appreciate this is not exactly what you are suggesting, but we certainly feel this is something that will be of benefit to many people.... while helping to tick some of the box's you are referring to in a structured way.

Of course this will never take anything away from the massive amount of feedback/experience and conversation that is within the forums already...... let's be honest, this is what makes ScoobyNet the fantastic resource it is. And as always, the other way to find things out is by using the search facility.

Regards,
Shaun.
Old 05 November 2005, 12:11 PM
R19KET
Scooby Regular

Location: SSO2003 2nd, SSO2005 1st, SSO2006 2nd, TACC Rd4 5th 4wd: In my car ;-)

Originally Posted by corradoboy
I think some "STICKY's" at the top of some forums would be good to save the same questions being repeated ad nauseum. For example, the Prodrive suspension settings for each MY and variant at the top of the "Suspension" forum.
This is a very good idea, and could be applied to any good, informative post, relating to commonly asked questions.

With regad to "Best mods", whilst there are certain "do's & don'ts", a lot of the answers you'll get will be subjective, and based on very limited experience.

It's all too common for people to recommend you buy one product over others, when they have absolutely no experience of the others, or if in fact they may be far better.

Mark.
Old 05 November 2005, 10:30 PM
ricardo_wrx
Scooby Regular

Its great to see the ScoobyNet web masters in action. I never expected a reply, let alone a preview of things to come.

Keep up the good work!