Sponsored by:

what the fk??????

Search this Thread

Old 12 October 2005, 05:27 PM
elmo505
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry what the fk??????

what the fk are people on about on this website ud think half the people on here dont own or love scoobys. all SOME of u ever do is call scooby drivers chavs and go on about how other cars are better. i picked up my scooby on saturday im 23 but i anit no chav and i dont drive it like one either i have never seen a (so called chav) driving a scooby they all wish they had one but they dont. so in my eyes it aint a chav mobile scoobys rule and always will do
Old 12 October 2005, 05:36 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Talking

Chavs type like they speak too

Were you on "The Unteachables" last night?
Old 12 October 2005, 05:53 PM
DevilHimSelf
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by elmo505
what the fk are people on about on this website ud think half the people on here dont own or love scoobys. all SOME of u ever do is call scooby drivers chavs and go on about how other cars are better. i picked up my scooby on saturday im 23 but i anit no chav and i dont drive it like one either i have never seen a (so called chav) driving a scooby they all wish they had one but they dont. so in my eyes it aint a chav mobile scoobys rule and always will do

Great introduction to scoobynet fella!

Err Not
Old 12 October 2005, 06:00 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hi elmo
This has to be a wind-up and with this in mind may i point Elmo (and others) in the direction of this

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=463405

innit!
Old 12 October 2005, 06:33 PM
John1uk
Scooby Regular

Hi Elmo.

I understand your frustration mate, but as it is a forum you will get this type of bantter......starting a thread like this will only entice people to slagg you off or have a go at you.

Anyway welcome to the club mate and i hope you enjoy your scooby
Old 12 October 2005, 06:42 PM
elmo505
Scooby Regular

nice one mate
i did say SOME (not all) didnt mean to cause offence. it just anoys me when SOME people do nothing but slate what is clearly one of the greatest cars ever made
Old 12 October 2005, 06:51 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

So are you saying we should all own and love Scoobs??
I've had 3, won't have anymore because I don't want to but still enjoy posting on here.
Is that ok
Old 12 October 2005, 07:08 PM
elmo505
Scooby Regular

Smile

at the end of the day im on here because i LOVE & OWN a scooby myself and want to help and be helpd by fellow scooby enthusiasts, not people who are just on here to tell me what cars are better and how much of a chav every scooby owner is. mayby i got off on the wrong foot on here ill try to pick my topics of conversation a bit better in future. long live the scooby
Old 12 October 2005, 07:11 PM
WRXPete
Scooby Regular

If you are really that self conscious and worried about what other people might think of you then sell the Scoob and be done with it you lot....
Me, i don't care what people think of my car, i love it and i'm keeping it no matter what people say cos it brings me a lot of pleasure and a good circle of friends.
Old 12 October 2005, 07:48 PM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

Eloquently put........
Old 12 October 2005, 09:18 PM
Focusbird
Scooby Regular

I don't own a Scooby, never have, not sure I ever will, but I still like them

At the end of the day, Scooby's are not necessarily the best car on the road, but it's debateable what is, it's down to personal opinion and if you like your own car then sod what everyone else thinks
Old 12 October 2005, 09:24 PM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

Elmo, we need the haters on here to make sure we keep our feet on the ground, which unfortunately is very difficult when you own such an iconic car.
Old 12 October 2005, 09:35 PM
s70rjw
Scooby Senior

Enjoy your car.Forget what others think.........
Old 12 October 2005, 10:07 PM
elmo505
Scooby Regular

Smile

oh i am enjoying it very very much. so much so i even like driving to work these days (didnt think that would ever happen). i never thought a car would put such a big smile on my face
Old 12 October 2005, 10:27 PM
veilsidewrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Focusbird
I don't own a Scooby, never have, not sure I ever will, but I still like them

At the end of the day, Scooby's are not necessarily the best car on the road, but it's debateable what is, it's down to personal opinion and if you like your own car then sod what everyone else thinks

With a name like Focusbird i never imagined you not owning a Subaru

Subaru's are like Marmite,you either love them or hate them.
I love mine,most of the time.Doesn't stop me looking at replacements though.
Old 12 October 2005, 10:36 PM
davidpa
Scooby Regular

what is clearly one of the greatest cars ever made...

erm... thats very questionable.