ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Newbie saying Hi - and Possibly Bye :-(

Search this Thread

Old 29 September 2005, 11:53 AM
Mr_ R
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Newbie saying Hi - and Possibly Bye :-(

Firstly I must say this is a real good website you have here... I am amazed @ the number of members/Info and detailed HELPFUL sections that are available...
Bloody ace
Anyway after years of scooby ownership (95UK2000 - 97STi Saloon up until a couple of weeks ago), and currently 98V5 Type-R) I only found out about Scoobynet last week after purchasing my STi5 Type-R and the chap introduced me to scoobynet.!!! How gutted am I !!!! Never any1 to talk to about my scoob or get any helpfull advice..
And the time i do get to come is probably gonna be the end of my Subaru Ownership due to ridiculous house prices...and me taking the 1st step up the ladder

Anyway i'm gonna have a nose around and speak to you all again very shortly.. and please bare with me if i ask any daft questions

Cheers
Old 29 September 2005, 01:15 PM
timmyajmy93wrx
Scooby Regular

glad you joined us, shame you may have to get shut - but what about getting a cheaper house so you can keep!!!!! lol!!! just a thought.
i may have to do the same next year

all the best
Old 29 September 2005, 01:55 PM
STEVECHAPS
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hi & welcome.............If you haven't already, check out the West Yorks section down at the bottom (Under WYIOC Events, has it's own section)! Meet is tonight & well worth a trip out, the trackday is Saturday too & open to all whether driving or spectating/passengering!!!
I'm constantly amazed by the number of Bradford/Leeds folk who have never heard of Scoobynet (it does come up regularly on search engines after all).
Cheers
Steve
ps, Even if you sell the scooby you can still stay on here, I 'ain't got one any more which is but !

Last edited by STEVECHAPS; 29 September 2005 at 01:58 PM.