Sponsored by:

Midland scoob warning

Search this Thread

Old 27 September 2005, 08:29 AM
XXGOMXX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Midland scoob warning

Yesterday night a p1 (Mint) was stolen from manner court road in Nuneaton. Apparently he was held up when putting his car away. The car was gauged up to the max and looked very tidy. Was followed out of Nuneaton by a Black Volvo t5 compact. Both drivers had balaclavas (spelling) i followed from a safe distance with the police on the phone until they got a little 2 dangerous. They left me on the a5.

Sorry if it's your car buddy.

Phil
Old 27 September 2005, 08:36 AM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

B**tards
Old 27 September 2005, 09:13 AM
Ray_li
Scooby Regular

Anybody from the Coventry meets?
Old 27 September 2005, 10:36 AM
sillsy
Scooby Newbie

hi mate, it was my motor, thanks alot for following the theiving scum, hear is the full story

http://p1woc.co.uk/postnuke/index.ph...=104473#104473

many thanks for following him mate. i really appreciate it, tracker as good as usual..
Old 27 September 2005, 11:20 AM
EEZY
Scooby Regular

Cant follow the link without being a member....can someone post the story on here, did they get caught??? i like hearing stories of theiving *******s getting caught (gives the rest of us a bit of hope!!)
Old 27 September 2005, 11:47 AM
sillsy
Scooby Newbie

Last night was the saddest day of my life, i dont wanna go into too much detail due to legal reasons but last night i was car-jacked.

Yes car-jacked

Two youths as i was getting out of my car at my home came up to me, one stabbed me twice with a screwdriver in my belly (lard saved me) and i was bashed over the head 3 times with apparently a claw hammer. while on the floor i was repeatedly kicked and stamped on. (still managed to try and get both doors open on the car as the b#'="£d drove off but anti hijack was on)

I have 3 huge gashes to my head = 19 stitches

fractured cheek bone,

heavily bruised ear,

stab wound to the belly,

scuffed to death knees and a few other cuts and bruises

They got away with the car and the police say there has been 6 impreza's stolen in the last 6 weeks around here.

This was an organised attack and looks like they had been checking it out before, could even be someone who reads this site? doubt it though.

So in short i no longer have my pride and joy and have been pretty badly messed up trying to protect it so guys be careful!!

Guess what shock horror tracker as much use as a chocolate fire guard
Old 27 September 2005, 11:49 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like you are bl00dy lucky to be alive!

Hope they catch the scum and hang them!
Old 27 September 2005, 11:54 AM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Bloddy hell. Thats awful

Hope you make a quick recovery. I can sympathise with you as I was held up at gunpoint in coventry.

Bob
Old 27 September 2005, 11:56 AM
XXGOMXX
Scooby Regular

Default Sorry to hear that mate....

What can i say hope i did'nt upset you by posting on here mate wanted really to make sure the person who's car it was was ok the police would'nt tell me when i was doing a fare rate of notts after them. gave them as much info as i could before i backed off.

once again sorry bud.

Phil
Old 27 September 2005, 11:57 AM
GIG
Scooby Regular

******* Hell!

You are lucky to be alive, there's some nasty ******* out there!

Hope you recover quickly
Old 27 September 2005, 12:02 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by XXGOMXX
What can i say hope i did'nt upset you by posting on here mate wanted really to make sure the person who's car it was was ok the police would'nt tell me when i was doing a fare rate of notts after them. gave them as much info as i could before i backed off.

once again sorry bud.

Phil
Well done for following them, If it was my car I would be pleased that someone had tried to help catch the scum who stole my car.
Old 27 September 2005, 12:39 PM
nik52wrx
Scooby Regular

What i find disturbing is the ***** didn't even seem to give you chance to just hand the car over with no violence. Faced with that situation i'd throw the keys at them. No car is worth a life.
Old 27 September 2005, 12:44 PM
joedesi
Scooby Regular

The wounds will heal....but your pride wont..at least for a while. Really sorry to hear your plight. Ive heard scoobys are the most stolen car in the UK...looks like its ture with amount of "My scooby was stolen" threads on here of late.

Anybody notice a sudden hike in this kind of crime...or is it just my imagination...
Old 27 September 2005, 12:46 PM
Kel - Home
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by nik52wrx
What i find disturbing is the ***** didn't even seem to give you chance to just hand the car over with no violence. Faced with that situation i'd throw the keys at them. No car is worth a life.
Yeah i was thinking the exact same. I've always thought that should something like this happen to me then i would throw them my keys and offer to walk away. But the fact that they just dished out a savage beating is insane.

Sorry to hear about the incident anyway mate. I hope they catch the *****.

Kel
Old 27 September 2005, 12:46 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by nik52wrx
They do it because they know that if they get caught they will walk....

another fine example of the way this country has sold out to the scum and vermin.

when will the guys at the top make a stand

never ... just shows the level of contempt we are treated with....

now if it had been a certian billy JNr who had this done to him, heaven and earth would be moved to find the culprits...

its times like this i really hate the country i live in

Mart
Old 27 September 2005, 01:23 PM
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mart360

its times like this i really hate the country i live in
I don't want to sound un-patriotic but I couldn't agree more, England (not sure what things are like in Scotland and Wales) has become a place where I don't want to live anymore and I'm seriously looking at emigration. Housing is way overpriced (unless you're a property developer), crime particulary theft and violent crime is on the rise and all the government seems obsessed with is foreign policy issues.

I've had my car for three days now and I honestly wish I hadn't bothered. Why have anything decent in this country when all that happens is someone wants to take it off you and in this case cause you harm in order to do so. Sorry to hear what happened to you, physically it sounds like you'll get over it, mentally only you know what the long term harm is.
Old 27 September 2005, 01:50 PM
timmyajmy93wrx
Scooby Regular

holy **** mate i hope you recover and are ok, what to55ers we live amongst.
it almost makes you wonder is it worth owning a nice car because some *** is jelous and wants it.

Tracker seem to be getting bad press all the time and as for the police catching the people who do it, they either dont or just give them a clip round the ear and off they go again.

Me too, i love being british etc but i am really hating this country at the momemt, cost of things, to55ers who do this to people etc. we get such a bad time in the uk it needs to change, and whats best of all if you do anything back in self defence its you that gets in trouble with the law for protecting your pride & joy, wife & or kids. its not on.

is there any police on here who have descent advice or know if things are getting done to resolve this problem of car jacking?

okrant over but still mad about it.
Old 27 September 2005, 02:33 PM
EEZY
Scooby Regular

in all honesty if it weren't for work i would be out of this country...iv seen enough alredy to know there are some evil ****** and things are getting worse!! its not safe to leave your own home these days, so i think the plan is internet based work that i can do from anywhere and get out of here!!
Old 27 September 2005, 02:45 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

really sory to hear that mate.

I really hope they are caught and soon. One thing that will happen if they are caught though, is they will get a bit more than the usual slap on the wrist for what they dished out to you, not much conselation, (sp) because i would much rather be given an hour in the cell with them when caught,

This probably is not the first time there likley to have done this either.

Hope you make a quick recovery mate
Old 27 September 2005, 02:50 PM
sillsy
Scooby Newbie

thankyou all of you for your kind remarks, at the end of the day i will not be buying another scooby until i have moved to somewhere with a secure garage. Its just not worth it. This country has turned to r!"£$%t and im not proud to say "i defend it" anymore. I risk my life abroad for our countries "foreign policy" and the thanks i get is a kicking and my car stolen, thank god they didnt touch my missus that is all i can say. This country doesnt even seem worth defending or protecting anymore,

On the other hand people like xxgomxx make you realise there is still decent honest people left and it does make you feel that little bit better. I cant thank you enough mate.

I just hope this doesnt happen to any one else we know.

Phil
Old 27 September 2005, 03:35 PM
westy04
Scooby Newbie

**** thats bad. Gave you no chance at all. Hope you recover Ok.

My bro in law had his WR1 stolen from BHX airport a couple of months ago. The CCTV showed that it only took 6 minutes to drive away. They then smashed straight through the barrier. The car hasn't been found as yet. Trackstar haven't got a clue where it is.
He now has a Noble 3R which is seriously rapid.
Old 27 September 2005, 10:30 PM
neilbywater
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by westy04

My bro in law had his WR1 stolen from BHX airport a couple of months ago. The CCTV showed that it only took 6 minutes to drive away. They then smashed straight through the barrier. The car hasn't been found as yet. Trackstar haven't got a clue where it is.
Old 27 September 2005, 10:35 PM
nik52wrx
Scooby Regular

Reading recent threads has led me to activate my safelock feature on my alarm.
atleast this might stop little ****es jumping in at traffic lights!
Does anyone else have theirs activated.
Nik.
Old 27 September 2005, 10:42 PM
timmyajmy93wrx
Scooby Regular

i got a toad system and whenyou start the car it locks the doors about 10 seconds later, no one can got in & only the driver can get out, the other doors are left dead!

This cliiford blackjax thing, do you need a clifford alarm or can i fit on to mine - obviously i have a toad system! not sure if it has to be connected to a clifford system or is it a stand alone system. seem to be the way forward along with baseball bat.
Old 27 September 2005, 10:56 PM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what can i say that hasnt already been said buddy, threads like this make me sick inside.

you have my deepest thoughts
Old 27 September 2005, 11:05 PM
Lexx
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Every Scoob (or anything really) owners nightmare.

So glad your family wasn't involved (directly), hope you recover asap. Sounds a bit sh$t, but, you had no chance, and recovered your selfawareness quicker than most and tried to get back in to 'em!! Good work fella!! Don't beat yourself up over it, concentrate on the future and the fact that some decent humanity tried to help out too!
Really hope the fuzz give you some closure over this, might be worth putting up on forum exactly what it was, colour, extras etc. as if they are offered around as second hand parts ppl on here will report back to you asap and get after the fekkers!
I got no time for thievin' *** holes!
All the best for the future, get recovered soon as mate!
Lexx.
Old 27 September 2005, 11:22 PM
G.Mac
Scooby Regular

hey sillsy, just read your thread, grad to hear your ok(ish), hope the thieving scumbags are found and dealt with (in more than one sence of the word)

heres to a speedy recovery and speedy payout from the insurance, all the best

Graeme

(******* scumbags, should b shot)
Old 28 September 2005, 08:56 AM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Thats Fcucking outragous, so sorry for you mate, hope you recover soon and I hope the ***** that did this die a very slow and painful death
Cheers
Colin
Old 28 September 2005, 10:49 AM
jazzasti
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear of this mate hope you recover soon.i live very close to you mate,it"s made me very nervous(the next town infact!)hope they are caught soon,best wishes mate.
Old 28 September 2005, 11:17 AM
alwong
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by westy04

Last week, i saw a WR1 being driven in Alum Rock with my number plates on. I called the police and they told me they couldn't do anything unless they can stop the vehicle or have a description of the driver.

The road in question is very busy and i had time to go and check my plates again and go back to the car which was moving slowly and confirm.

If you see a WR1 on an 03reg plate in Birmingham then it's probably the one!
(They didn't make them in 2003)

Quick Reply: Midland scoob warning