Sponsored by:

eat this mr.bmw M3!

Search this Thread

Old 07 August 2005, 04:24 PM
jazzasti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eat this mr.bmw M3!

having a nice sunday afternoon drive earlier down the A5 towards lutterworth from hinckley,looks in my rearview and sees an M3 up my *** then starts indicating to floor it past me,i put my foot down in my pretty much standard wrx ra,and see you later pal you could see him trying to keep up aswell,i even eased off a bit to let him catch up,i bet he felt an *** one more victory for the scooby
Old 07 August 2005, 04:31 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What version M3 though?

Tony
Old 07 August 2005, 04:32 PM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

Popcorn anyone?
Old 07 August 2005, 04:37 PM
jazzasti
Scooby Regular

not sure to be honest,looked quite new and nice for a beamer
Originally Posted by TonyBurns
What version M3 though?

Tony
Old 07 August 2005, 04:37 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Good on ye Jaazasti, they deserve all the humiliation they can get!
Old 07 August 2005, 04:57 PM
Jer
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by banny sti
Good on ye Jaazasti, they deserve all the humiliation they can get!
Why?
Old 07 August 2005, 05:03 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Because most of them drive like they own the road!!!

Trending Topics

Old 07 August 2005, 05:06 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Maybe he didnt want the stone chips you were gathering up to hit his new shiny bonnet

Allegedly he's off at the moment looking for some protection film for it then he's coming looking for you

Just what i heard
Old 07 August 2005, 05:38 PM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

you probably caught him napping, well done anyway
Old 07 August 2005, 05:40 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Varboy
you probably caught him napping, well done anyway
an M3 up my *** then starts indicating to floor it past me
Hmm, not sure he was napping.

Anyway, I call bull****. I mean, since when did a BMW 3 series have indicators?
Old 07 August 2005, 05:42 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by NotoriousREV
Old 07 August 2005, 05:42 PM
starship impreza
Scooby Regular

Thought this is amusing says it all
about the majority of BMW drivers but not all

The other day I was cruising along as usual in my BMW coming to one of my motorways,which was very busy with inferior cars.First off,I could not believe that the volume of of traffic didn’t slow down for me at all as I came off the slip road ! I had to squeeze into a small gap between two cars In order to get onto my motorway.(The driver of the car behind did realise his mistake though and gave me a long blast of his horn to apologise) Unbelievably I had to do the same again before I could get into the BMW lane.Anyway once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me .I noticed an inferior car not only in front of me but in the BMW lane but driving at a ridiculous 70mph.Naturally I got a foot or so off his rear bumper and flashed my head lights to remind him that he was in the BMW lane and to get out of my way .Of course once he realised it was a BMW behind him,he did just that but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me. He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out run him , he put on some blue lights that were hidden in his grille and urged me to pull onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we stopped the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew-that my car goes fast ! Apparently he wants every one to know what a superior car I have so I had to take my licence to a police station to have some points put on it .(they’re not free either they’re £20 each and I was only allowed 3) but the man at the police station said that because I drive a BMW ,it wont be much longer before I earn the full 12 points ,and then I wont even need a driving licence , so it would be taken off me ! See now that’s the sort of respect you get when you drive a BMW
Old 07 August 2005, 05:52 PM
mid_life_crisis
Scooby Regular

I might have wet myself

Originally Posted by starship impreza

The other day I was cruising along as usual in my BMW coming to one of my motorways,which was very busy with inferior cars.First off,I could not believe that the volume of of traffic didn’t slow down for me at all as I came off the slip road ! I had to squeeze into a small gap between two cars In order to get onto my motorway.(The driver of the car behind did realise his mistake though and gave me a long blast of his horn to apologise) Unbelievably I had to do the same again before I could get into the BMW lane.Anyway once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me .I noticed an inferior car not only in front of me but in the BMW lane but driving at a ridiculous 70mph.Naturally I got a foot or so off his rear bumper and flashed my head lights to remind him that he was in the BMW lane and to get out of my way .Of course once he realised it was a BMW behind him,he did just that but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me. He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out run him , he put on some blue lights that were hidden in his grille and urged me to pull onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we stopped the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew-that my car goes fast ! Apparently he wants every one to know what a superior car I have so I had to take my licence to a police station to have some points put on it .(they’re not free either they’re £20 each and I was only allowed 3) but the man at the police station said that because I drive a BMW ,it wont be much longer before I earn the full 12 points ,and then I wont even need a driving licence , so it would be taken off me ! See now that’s the sort of respect you get when you drive a BMW
Old 07 August 2005, 05:54 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Brilliant
Old 07 August 2005, 06:27 PM
wacky.banana
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know why you guys have a hangup with BMW drivers, especially M3 ones, but Starships post is farkin funny.
Old 07 August 2005, 06:38 PM
jazzasti
Scooby Regular

wern"t 100% it was an m3 but it sure looked like one to me.it was def a big beamer.if it were bull**** pal i wouldn"t have bothered posting it
Originally Posted by NotoriousREV
Hmm, not sure he was napping.

Old 07 August 2005, 06:39 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Quality

Originally Posted by starship impreza

Old 07 August 2005, 07:48 PM
zoton
Scooby Regular

Very funny thread.

I just sold my Scoob for a shiny new BMW 330 coupe...and now I may have to bin it as it might be a whole second slower to 60

Also remember that most normal cars, (and I love the fact the Impreza is not at all normal), don't even notice half the races they have apparently been in with evos and scoobs.
Old 07 August 2005, 08:19 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

So he indicated to overtake and you accelerated to show him who was boss. Woooooooow how clever.

Best get onto BMW forum and read the thread which will undoubtably say ''what the xxxx is the matter with Subaru drivers? I go to overtake one and he floors it so as not to let me''.

No wonder we are getting a seriously bad name ....

Gary
Old 07 August 2005, 10:13 PM
M5_POWER
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=jazzasti]wern"t 100% it was an m3 but it sure looked like one to me.it was def a big beamer ???

U sure it was not a 323 coupe ??? Non M BMW's are not really quick but a more a compromise on refinment, a mix for everyone, etc.

P.S I live near hinkley. Maybe we should take a run side by side from 40 to 150 and see who is first and then put the post up here !!

I think everyone on the post would then agree that u did race an M Car.
Old 07 August 2005, 10:48 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

HIGHWAY-FACKING-CODE

I hope you don't pull that barstard trick when I'm coming the other way with my family in the car.
Old 07 August 2005, 11:14 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jazzasti
i bet he felt an *** one more victory for the scooby
One more nail in the coffin for the Impreza driver's reputation more like. Guess that's what happens when old imports get in the hands of any moron for less than 4k now.
Old 07 August 2005, 11:16 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

<nods>
Old 07 August 2005, 11:34 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Ive been in a MY95 RA scooby with a few mods and a new shape M3 which was standard, and the RA is fast as f*ck from 0-60mph, but over 100mph is were it starts to struggle, and this is were the M3 is at its best.
Old 07 August 2005, 11:46 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

What do you guys all do with your cars? I mean, you obviously never drive them in an 'enthusiastic' manner.

Come on guys, so the guy had a play with another performance car, and won. It's all well and good preaching from behind your keyboards, but the majority of people on here make it sound as if the impreza was designed to do the weekly shop and thats it.

I didn't spend my hard earned on something to polish and look at!
Old 08 August 2005, 12:02 AM
rolski
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by chrispurvis100
What do you guys all do with your cars? I mean, you obviously never drive them in an 'enthusiastic' manner.

Come on guys, so the guy had a play with another performance car, and won. It's all well and good preaching from behind your keyboards, but the majority of people on here make it sound as if the impreza was designed to do the weekly shop and thats it.

nail on the head mr purvis , i agree.
Old 08 August 2005, 12:37 AM
fusion
Scooby Newbie

considering you couldnt quite tell it was a newer shape BMW or not im not quite sure how you made your mind up that it was an M3.
Old 08 August 2005, 01:15 AM
Daft Lad
Scooby Regular

Agree with that completely mate, too many keyboard heroes lurking about on here sometimes
Old 08 August 2005, 07:51 AM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Yeah but was the M3 playing or just trying to overtake? The thread starter said he saw the M3 pull out to pass so he nailed it.....greeeeeeeeeeat
Old 08 August 2005, 07:56 AM
Scooby-Doo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gutmann pug
Yeah but was the M3 playing or just trying to overtake? The thread starter said he saw the M3 pull out to pass so he nailed it.....greeeeeeeeeeat
The point is that the Subaru drivers action could have killed the BMW driver and the occupants of a car travelling in the opposite direction.

Quick Reply: eat this mr.bmw M3!