Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

scooby nooby - you wont spot me though!

Search this Thread

Old 22 July 2005, 01:48 PM
SexyCrayola
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scooby nooby - you wont spot me though!

You wont see me about as am a new scooby owner over in NZ
I was told that this forum is the best so here I am.

I used to have a pretty mental looking green gen 6 celica over in the Uk, but like everything, had to sell it to move over to NZ.

I recently bought a '95 Jap import Subaru WRX 'wagon' in silver. Finding it great fun to drive especially with most of the roads here being country national speed limits and plenty of bends, great views and weather. I dont think I could have picked out a better car for it!

I basically know nothing about the car yet, never had a wierd whoosing sounding turbo under my bonet before but loving it lol. Thing is, I never did leave cars alone so no doubt will be modifying it soon, just leaving the engine well alone for now, it goes fast enough for me for the time being and looks all pretty much shoehorned in there to start with!

I dont know what the general specs of this car is, what its capable of etc so of course need to find out, and any first mod suggestions are welcome.
Its has one hell of an exhaust on it - LOUD as hell. Apexi N1 Muffler. It just amuses me since surely would be illegal in the UK. Apart from the N1 and a turbo timer thats all it came with.

First things first with me, is to sort out the ICE and make the interior a bit more comfortable. Ive already painted the centre console from a metallic blue gradiated up to silver, put in tweeters, decent Pioneer h/u and font speakers. The most fun I am having at the moment is getting 350W Pioneer 6x9's in the rear doors. They JUST fit, but taking out a lot of metal, 1" spacers, bit of fibreglass and sound deadening to protect the door panels. Once have won the battle / finished them I will post pics up. I would appreciate if anyone has done the 6x9s before to let me see any pictures of the finished article at this point.

See you around the forums

Rose
Old 22 July 2005, 01:57 PM
White-Un
Scooby Regular

Hi there welcome to SN
Old 22 July 2005, 02:00 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Welcome to SNet

Some pics would be nice, of the car, but also of beautiful NZ Hoping to go for a month maybe next year, with a view to moving out there in the not too distant
Old 22 July 2005, 02:02 PM
mudfrog
Scooby Regular

Hello there!!!!

Hope you enjoy your time on the site. Theres lots of nice people on here and i'm sure you will get the help and advice your after.

Cheers,

Rich