4 Door P1

Search this Thread

Old 21 July 2005, 03:25 AM
leonpoole
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 Door P1

Have a look at this.

Just looks like someone has tried to make a UK turbo look like a P1 to me. Surely its just someone bullsh*ting there car up to be something it isnt

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...562753616&rd=1
Old 21 July 2005, 07:05 AM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks plausable if he can get this confirmed from Subaru.
At the end of the day it isnt a P1 though.
Old 21 July 2005, 07:08 AM
Spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

thought for a minute it might have been my old UK97 for a minute... altho that WAS running P1 running gear right through.......
Old 21 July 2005, 08:26 AM
p1doc
Scooby Regular

subaru did run some 4 door mules as prototypes for p1 but the above car seems to have some sti parts and some p1 parts-dubious unless verified by prodrive via chassis no
martin
Old 21 July 2005, 08:27 AM
Jap2Scrap
Scooby Regular

Nice looking though
Old 21 July 2005, 12:00 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

I think this is real, apparantly only 2 were made and they are a 4 door version of the p1, do a search on here it came up a before and its the same pic in the ad on ebay. Id say its genuine but would still check
Old 21 July 2005, 12:04 PM
Midlife......
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I seem to remember early reports of the test drives of the P1 and they were white, Vicki Butler-Henderson I'm sure drove a white one too...

Probably wrong though....

Midlife.....

Trending Topics

Old 21 July 2005, 12:13 PM
p1doc
Scooby Regular

2 door was white and had all prodrive/sti extras on folding mirrors dccd etc-looked superb,someone on p1 owners club was trying to sell the p1 vbh was in and said he had not washed the seat since she sat on it!
martin
Old 21 July 2005, 12:13 PM
Andy Porter
Scooby Regular

Agreed midlife, it was a white STI 6 2 door, was for sale on here some time ago, the pic was outside prodrive with that bearded prodrive chap, ( Lapworth I think )
Old 21 July 2005, 12:14 PM
fenman
Scooby Regular

It's a genuine Subaru UK car.....originally supplied by a dealer in Chesterfield I believe.......
Old 21 July 2005, 12:15 PM
p1doc
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Andy Porter
Agreed midlife, it was a white STI 6 2 door, was for sale on here some time ago, the pic was outside prodrive with that bearded prodrive chap, ( Lapworth I think )
that would be prodrive's boss d richards
martin
Old 21 July 2005, 12:24 PM
Neilo
Scooby Regular

the front fog covers lead me to believe it isnt....as the P1 just had "P1" on them or spot lights? not covers?
Old 21 July 2005, 12:40 PM
PHILYB
Scooby Regular

the splitter isn,t a P1 splitter.

phil
Old 21 July 2005, 12:59 PM
Scooby Snacks 23
Scooby Regular

I think it's nice
Old 21 July 2005, 01:11 PM
Graham P1
Scooby Regular

Looks like a standard car that's been made to look like a P1 to me?

Front splitter is not a P1, also rear spoiler is a copy, no carbon fibre strengthing / stiffening piece on spoiler edge.

Strange for Subaru to make a prototype car registered on an X plate, when the P1's came out earlier from a W plate on.

Still looks like a nice car though.
Graham.
Old 21 July 2005, 01:26 PM
Andy M3
Scooby Regular

I swear i have seen this car today in sheffield !?!?!

Looks nice, but would prefer a 3 door.
Old 21 July 2005, 02:16 PM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think its a bit of an odd mix :-(

It seems the car cant decide what it is with the mix of STI parts and Prodrive badging!

Not a bad looking car but why put P1 badges on a car thats not a P1?
Old 21 July 2005, 02:59 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

You can normally tell from the script whether the owner is talking out of his bum or not. I would say this one is genuine.

Gary
Old 21 July 2005, 03:08 PM
Ricey155
Scooby Regular

very tidy motor, guy does look pretty genuine

it didnt sell tho
Old 21 July 2005, 03:09 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

I think this is how it came, dont think the owner put them on.
As the ad says its 1 of only 3 and one of them has been written off. Isnt a p1 per say, but its a limited run of a special type of car by the looks of it. This did come up before on here
Old 21 July 2005, 03:14 PM
Scooby-doo97
Scooby Regular

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I though there were only 2 of these built? 1 of them was written off and this is the remaining one
Old 21 July 2005, 03:21 PM
DevilHimSelf
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scooby-doo97
I though there were only 2 of these built? 1 of them was written off and this is the remaining one

THIS IS A VERY RELUCTANT SALE OF MY PRIDE AND JOY BUT DUE TO NEEDING FUNDS TO SUPPORT MOTORCYCLE RACING MY DREAM CAR HAS TO GO.

THIS IS A VERY RARE CAR - IT IS 1 OF ONLY 3 OF ITS SPEC.

THIS CAR WAS IMPORTED BY SUBARU UK ALONG WITH 2 OTHERS AND WAS USED AS THE FINAL TEST CARS FOR THE LAUNCH OF THE P1.IT IS SONIC BLUE AND SPORTS P1 AND PRODRIVE BADGES ALL OF WICH ARE TOTALLY STANDARD,IT ALSO HAS THE 18 INCH PRODRIVE/P1 ALLOYS ALSO COME STANDARD .IT IS RUNNING THE SAME SPEC AS THE P1-280PS/276BHP. ALSO RUNNING THE SAME SUSPENSION SETUP AS THE P1(UPRATED FROM STANDARD IMPREZAS).

AFTER PRODRIVE FINISHED WITH THE CARS THEY WERE THEN RELEASED AS UK CARS.OBVIOUSLEY THEY COULDNT BE RELEASED AS A P1 AS THEY HAVE 4 DOORS SO THEY GOT RELEASED AS A UK TURBO.

I SHOULD ALSO MENTION THAT 1 0F THE OTHER 2 WAS WRITTEN OFF LAST YEAR SO THERE ARE NOW ONLY 2 OF THIS SPEC-WICH CAN BE CONFIRMED BY THE SUBARU DEALER WHERE THE CAR WAS PURCHASED AND SUBARU UK.

THE CAR WAS ORIGINALY SET TO BE AN STI VERSION 5 BEFORE BEING IMPORTED.

THIS CAR AS ONLY HAD 2 OWNERS FROM NEW IT HAS A FULL SUBARU SERVICE HISTORY(CAM BELT DONE AT 42K) -GETS SERVICED EVERY 6MONTHS/4.5K.-IT HAS ONLY EVER BEEN RUN ON OPTIMAX FUEL,GETS WASHED /POLISHED AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK REGARDLESS OF WEATHER.--THIS TRULY IS A STUNNING EXAMPLE AND.ALSO HAS 6MONTHS WARRANTY REMAINING.-THIS CAR IS TOTALLY STANDARD AND A BEUTIFULL EXAMPLE.

SPEC.-(same spec as p1)

2 LT TURBO, 276BHP, SONIC BLUE, 18 INCH PRODRIVE ALLOYS, REAR SPOILER,STI INTERIOR, 4 X NEARLY NEW CONTINENTAL TYRES, UPRATED SUSPENSION, FULL SUBARU SERVICE HISTORY, ONLY 2 OWNERS, 45500 MILES, ELECTRIC MIRRORS, 4 X ELECTRIC WINDOWS, ELEC ARIEL,AIR CON , ABS, PAS,STI FRONT SPLITTER,CAT 1 ALARM / IMMOBILISER , CENTRAL LOCKING, VERY FAST CAR.CLIMATE CONTROL,P1/STI BACKBOX(STANDARD),

THIS CAR HAS NOT BEEN ABUSED / RACED IN ALL ITS TIME ON THE ROAD AND BEEN WELL MAINTAINED BY 2 VERY CONSIDERATE OWNERS-THE CAR IS ALSO SPORTING RALLY GRAPHICS AT THE MOMENT BUT SHOULD THEY NOT BE TO THE WINNING BIDDERS TASTE I WILL GLADLY REMOVE THEM AND POLISH THE CAR.

SURE I WILL HAVE FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING SO FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL GLADLY ANSWER.

THIS CAR HAS ALSO BEEN ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION EARLY IF REQUIRED-I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CAR TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE BUT PLEASE CONTACT IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION.

YOU ARE BIDDING TO BUY NOT VIEW / TYRE KICK SO NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE.-NO TEST PILOTS WELCOME THOUGH I WILL GLADLY TAKE THE WINNING BIDDER FOR A RIDE AS LONG AS CASH/PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED.

SCAMMERS PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AS I AM WARY OF ALL THE TRICKS AVAILABLE. ONLY BID IF YOU INTEND TO BUY FOLKS.

REMEMBER YOU ARE BIDDING ON A VERY RARE AND FINE EXAMPLEOF A CAR SO PLEASE FIND MY PRIDE AND JOY A GOOD HOME AND IM SURE THE WINNING BIDDER WILL RECIEVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF JOY I HAVE FROM SUCH A LOVELY MOTOR
Old 21 July 2005, 03:24 PM
Scooby-doo97
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DevilHimSelf
THIS IS A VERY RELUCTANT SALE OF MY PRIDE AND JOY BUT DUE TO NEEDING FUNDS TO SUPPORT MOTORCYCLE RACING MY DREAM CAR HAS TO GO.

THIS IS A VERY RARE CAR - IT IS 1 OF ONLY 3 OF ITS SPEC.

THIS CAR WAS IMPORTED BY SUBARU UK ALONG WITH 2 OTHERS AND WAS USED AS THE FINAL TEST CARS FOR THE LAUNCH OF THE P1.IT IS SONIC BLUE AND SPORTS P1 AND PRODRIVE BADGES ALL OF WICH ARE TOTALLY STANDARD,IT ALSO HAS THE 18 INCH PRODRIVE/P1 ALLOYS ALSO COME STANDARD .IT IS RUNNING THE SAME SPEC AS THE P1-280PS/276BHP. ALSO RUNNING THE SAME SUSPENSION SETUP AS THE P1(UPRATED FROM STANDARD IMPREZAS).

AFTER PRODRIVE FINISHED WITH THE CARS THEY WERE THEN RELEASED AS UK CARS.OBVIOUSLEY THEY COULDNT BE RELEASED AS A P1 AS THEY HAVE 4 DOORS SO THEY GOT RELEASED AS A UK TURBO.

I SHOULD ALSO MENTION THAT 1 0F THE OTHER 2 WAS WRITTEN OFF LAST YEAR SO THERE ARE NOW ONLY 2 OF THIS SPEC-WICH CAN BE CONFIRMED BY THE SUBARU DEALER WHERE THE CAR WAS PURCHASED AND SUBARU UK.

THE CAR WAS ORIGINALY SET TO BE AN STI VERSION 5 BEFORE BEING IMPORTED.

THIS CAR AS ONLY HAD 2 OWNERS FROM NEW IT HAS A FULL SUBARU SERVICE HISTORY(CAM BELT DONE AT 42K) -GETS SERVICED EVERY 6MONTHS/4.5K.-IT HAS ONLY EVER BEEN RUN ON OPTIMAX FUEL,GETS WASHED /POLISHED AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK REGARDLESS OF WEATHER.--THIS TRULY IS A STUNNING EXAMPLE AND.ALSO HAS 6MONTHS WARRANTY REMAINING.-THIS CAR IS TOTALLY STANDARD AND A BEUTIFULL EXAMPLE.

SPEC.-(same spec as p1)

2 LT TURBO, 276BHP, SONIC BLUE, 18 INCH PRODRIVE ALLOYS, REAR SPOILER,STI INTERIOR, 4 X NEARLY NEW CONTINENTAL TYRES, UPRATED SUSPENSION, FULL SUBARU SERVICE HISTORY, ONLY 2 OWNERS, 45500 MILES, ELECTRIC MIRRORS, 4 X ELECTRIC WINDOWS, ELEC ARIEL,AIR CON , ABS, PAS,STI FRONT SPLITTER,CAT 1 ALARM / IMMOBILISER , CENTRAL LOCKING, VERY FAST CAR.CLIMATE CONTROL,P1/STI BACKBOX(STANDARD),

THIS CAR HAS NOT BEEN ABUSED / RACED IN ALL ITS TIME ON THE ROAD AND BEEN WELL MAINTAINED BY 2 VERY CONSIDERATE OWNERS-THE CAR IS ALSO SPORTING RALLY GRAPHICS AT THE MOMENT BUT SHOULD THEY NOT BE TO THE WINNING BIDDERS TASTE I WILL GLADLY REMOVE THEM AND POLISH THE CAR.

SURE I WILL HAVE FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING SO FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL GLADLY ANSWER.

THIS CAR HAS ALSO BEEN ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION EARLY IF REQUIRED-I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CAR TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE BUT PLEASE CONTACT IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION.

YOU ARE BIDDING TO BUY NOT VIEW / TYRE KICK SO NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE.-NO TEST PILOTS WELCOME THOUGH I WILL GLADLY TAKE THE WINNING BIDDER FOR A RIDE AS LONG AS CASH/PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED.

SCAMMERS PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AS I AM WARY OF ALL THE TRICKS AVAILABLE. ONLY BID IF YOU INTEND TO BUY FOLKS.

REMEMBER YOU ARE BIDDING ON A VERY RARE AND FINE EXAMPLEOF A CAR SO PLEASE FIND MY PRIDE AND JOY A GOOD HOME AND IM SURE THE WINNING BIDDER WILL RECIEVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF JOY I HAVE FROM SUCH A LOVELY MOTOR

I READ the whole thing - that's why I asked the question. From my knowledge, there were only TWO built
Old 21 July 2005, 03:26 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

I heard there were only two built as well. I know i read a thread on here about this not long ago but cant find it under search. I remember the pic was the same as the one in the ad
Old 21 July 2005, 03:36 PM
ali_j
Scooby Regular

even if it is 1 of 2/3 built it still is just a type r.
Old 21 July 2005, 03:40 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

but its not an import is it ?? i thought it was uk made
Old 21 July 2005, 03:49 PM
Scooby-doo97
Scooby Regular

http://p1woc.co.uk/postnuke/index.ph...ewtopic&t=5990

(You might have to sign up)
Old 21 July 2005, 03:57 PM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Looks
Old 21 July 2005, 06:04 PM
ali_j
Scooby Regular

they arent u.k made the are officially imported, anyway i need to correct my self a type r is better thats just a 5 door average car.
Old 21 July 2005, 07:16 PM
icon1425
Scooby Regular

hey guys.... if they are that rare, and only 3 were made, then they should be like gold dust! And very expensive?!?!?

Dont you agree?

Quick Reply: 4 Door P1