Should i swap cars??

Search this Thread

Old 15 June 2005, 10:29 AM
kayeabl
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should i swap cars??

Hi,

Just wanted a couple of opinions on whether anyone thinks this would be a good idea.

At the moment i have a MY98 UK Turbo which is immaculate and only has 40k on the clock plus PPP and a few other mods. However its the earlier version with the 2pot brakes and the earlier headlights and no air-con.

Anyway my neighbour has a MY00 UK Turbo with about the same mileage but no mods, and he is selling it for a very reasonable price.

I was wondering if it was worth selling my car and swapping the mods onto his car, or just spending the money on mine for the bigger brakes and bits.

Also seems the value of classics isnt great now and are hard to sell

Cheers

Ash
Old 15 June 2005, 11:05 AM
ben1413
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Probably best with sticking with what you've got and then you don't have to mess about advertising your car and trying to sell it. All depends if you want a change or not?!

Ben

Originally Posted by kayeabl
Hi,

Just wanted a couple of opinions on whether anyone thinks this would be a good idea.

At the moment i have a MY98 UK Turbo which is immaculate and only has 40k on the clock plus PPP and a few other mods. However its the earlier version with the 2pot brakes and the earlier headlights and no air-con.

Anyway my neighbour has a MY00 UK Turbo with about the same mileage but no mods, and he is selling it for a very reasonable price.

I was wondering if it was worth selling my car and swapping the mods onto his car, or just spending the money on mine for the bigger brakes and bits.

Also seems the value of classics isnt great now and are hard to sell

Cheers

Ash