to blue or not to blue that is the question lol

Search this Thread

Old 12 June 2005, 01:41 AM
jap torque
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default to blue or not to blue that is the question lol

hi all
just a quick question my cars (99 impreza) currently in the bodyshop having a tidy up remove stone chips extra but while its there i was thinking on having full respray and change of colour wondered what people thought are on this?? current colour is royal silver was thinking maybe wr1 ice blue or could go chav and paint it pink (not a option lol) green or some custom colour all commets welcome
pics be good to
kind regards
mark
Old 12 June 2005, 01:49 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Personaly, I think WR1 ice blue looks the business, only with the prodive alloy's, don't know what it would look like with gold wheels?
I have just bought a WR Blue STi UK, but I realy think I should have gone for a differnt colour. Black looks nice, though a bugger to keep clean (hence why I didn't get it in Black), But silver or the new silvery/grey looks nice. I saw a few pics on the net, and it looked s**te in that colour, but in the flesh (saw one after my blue one had been delivered) and it looked smart.
On Xbox Forza racing, I have my 22b in deep dark purple. looks the dogs b****ks.
Old 12 June 2005, 09:32 AM
ScoobyAddict
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jap torque
hi all
just a quick question my cars (99 impreza) currently in the bodyshop having a tidy up remove stone chips extra but while its there i was thinking on having full respray and change of colour wondered what people thought are on this?? current colour is royal silver was thinking maybe wr1 ice blue or could go chav and paint it pink (not a option lol) green or some custom colour all commets welcome
pics be good to
kind regards
mark
For goodness sake young man, show a bit of imagination!
A million colours to choose from & all u can come up with is Ice-Blue "like a WR1"!
Also scoobybabe (isn't it?) would b highly offended 2 hear pink described as a chav colour!
At least she knew what she wanted & despite taking a lot of initial flak when she first mentioned it, stuck 2 her guns & did it anyway & the result was ace! Good 4 her!
If you're going 2 go 2 all the hassle & expense of a respray u have 2 options:
1) Something "safe & re-saleable", like silver (hardly worth the bother!) or
2) Pick your fav colour in the whole wide world & just go 4 it!
Old 13 June 2005, 01:05 PM
jap torque
Scooby Regular

thanks for the comments didnt mean call the ladys car chav i really like the pics ive seen of it just pink aint for me some wise words there just so many colours pick from its a hard one really
cheers
Old 13 June 2005, 01:12 PM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

why don't you try that rare light metallic green colour that only a handful of imprezza's have? looks rather nice