Sponsored by:

One week old and 2 deliberate scratches

Search this Thread

Old 11 June 2005, 09:12 AM
patkin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One week old and 2 deliberate scratches

Got my WRX Sti-alike last Thursday and on Tuesday evening 3 kids aged about 11 came to the door on a scam collecting for "charity", I very politely declined and as they walked past my car (Ihad been showing an admiring neighbour around it 30 mins earlier) they dragged a coin accross the driverside rear door and then went around the back to go to the next house and did the same to the nearside wing. I didnt see this thankfully.

Whats the world coming to ??
Old 11 June 2005, 09:34 AM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

go round the parent's house and run a coin of his parent's foreheads. ******* scum
Old 11 June 2005, 10:36 AM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

Very true, but the parents will not believe it was there little "angels" lmao, some people are just to self obssessed for their own good, kids running a coin down a car, says alot really doesn't it???

Put a brick through their windows, I remember down in London my Dad was working there for a building company and a little brat come round and chucked a brick through his mates caravan window, so the bloke who was built like a s**t house politely went round and asked if that was their son, when they said yes he said well have your brick back and threw it through there house window, the parents didn't retaliate in anyway coz I think they knew better, probably more shocked than anything else.
Old 11 June 2005, 11:18 AM
Mrs WRX
Scooby Regular

Welcome to the sad world we live in where anything you have which is nice and treasured, has to be vandalised by sad jealous individuals.
Old 11 June 2005, 03:29 PM
JCScooby
Scooby Regular

Cool

id hang these ******* upside down by the ankles in a dark room and let there carcasse rot.
Old 11 June 2005, 05:36 PM
bzz
Scooby Regular

I really feel for you mate, i've had mine keyed right down the side, and the badge nicked off the front. Trouble is, with kids like that, even if you do find out who their parents are and have a go, they'll probably come back when no-one is around and do much worse. Best left alone IMHO. At least they didn't bust your lights or windscreen, or worse.....
Old 11 June 2005, 05:46 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

You mention approaching the parents, the parents are probably selling the badges etc that they nick on ebay, to pay for their daily jack of smack.

Just rise above it, thank god your beter than them, and hope for an overdose soon

Cookie

Trending Topics

Old 11 June 2005, 06:45 PM
Notorious
Scooby Regular

Old 11 June 2005, 08:54 PM
black scoobs
Scooby Regular

tell me aboat it i took mine down work 2 nd day i had it they tried to have the wheels off luky iv got all locking nuts fitted . then they took the bagde of the centres and the biggest pisser my dust caps which cost what 20p hope that cheers you up mate
Old 11 June 2005, 10:18 PM
sharpydoo
Scooby Regular

ive had mine 4 months and had 2 attepted thiefts and the rear spoiler ragged off.
Old 12 June 2005, 12:57 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

This is what I was afraid of. Daren't leave mine parked anywhere other than work, home, and just a few more places. The problem with kids today is they know they can get away with murder. If you'd called the police on them, all they would have got was a caution. What deterant is that????????. Parent can't smack their kids for risk of prosicution, so what have they to be afraid of? nothing.
When we were all young, you would never dream of doing that to someones car, cos of the beating you would get of your parent's and cos you were afraid of getting in trouble with the law.

Little *******s
Old 12 June 2005, 11:32 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Red face

Call the police and report it.
Might help if you were to have seen them walking past you vehicle on both sides (if you get my point!)

Sad to say that Dibble will probably do f&$k all about it.