Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

STi Enthusiast Challenge (more info inside)

Search this Thread

Old 09 June 2005, 11:20 PM
Kingofimports.com
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STi Enthusiast Challenge (more info inside)

Its the first of its kind. We are sponsoring an STi Enthusiast Challenge and want to give enthusiasts around the world the chance to participate. In summary, participants submit photographs of their STis, their friends' STis, or an STi at a dealership. Somewhere in the photograph (possibly posing for the camera) should be a good looking women with the IWSTi.com apparel. Once all submissions are received, they will be published on www.iwsti.com for voting and an announcement will be made in all posts like this one to give everyone the chance to vote. The top 12 submissions will each be featured in a calendar such that each one will be a monthly feature of not only the women and the Subaru WRX STi, but also the STI's modifications.

Here is a link for more information and the prizes:
http://www.imprezawrxsti.com/forums/...ad.php?t=26513

I will be talking with Scott of www.scottlowe.co.uk this week about sponsoring this event. He has the TRU lip spoiler, the TRU grille, and the TRU mudflaps, any one of which would make a respectable prize. If you guys have any questions, post them here.

Kevin
www.kingofimports.com

If you have any comments, please post them here. I certainly hope this is as popular here as it is in the states. I apologize if this offends anybody.
Old 09 June 2005, 11:31 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Red face

Interesting, though this baffles the **** out of me

New JDM STi Rear Seat Passthrough
SKU: JDM.STi.v8.rearpass
Units in Stock: 2

Japanese STi Spec C Rear Seat with Passthrough not originally offered in US STis. Very rare. Use it to carry your snowboards, skis, or other lenghty items that do not fit in your trunk alone. Alternatively, get immediate access to your trunk from with the STi cabin. The Japanese blue material matches the US blue material.Shipping is FREE to any of the lower 48 states. For Canada or other locations, please contact us before ordering.

Mainly because i own a JDM Spec C, and mainly because the rear bulkhead is solid with a 12ltr water tank attached to it so you cant fit one of these
Think someones ripping you off

http://www.daz5008.co.uk/images/Tony-Subaru.jpg

Tony

Last edited by TonyBurns; 09 June 2005 at 11:33 PM.
Old 09 June 2005, 11:37 PM
Kingofimports.com
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good eye tony!

Perhaps if we had the option to purchase Spec Cs like you, this would have been noticed sooner. I suppose the seats are from regular STis. Either way, our customers usually buy them because they want the convenience afforded by this rear seat, and not because we mistakenly labeled it spec c. I have changed this and am quite surprised that I did not notice it earlier. Thank you. I appreciate it!

Kevin

PS: In the event someone with a spec C wins this, we will award them another prize of equal or greater value to ensure they get a prize that will work for their vehicle.

Last edited by Kingofimports.com; 09 June 2005 at 11:40 PM.