Sponsored by:

How annoying is this?!

Search this Thread

Old 30 May 2005, 06:39 AM
Cov_Scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How annoying is this?!

Ok this is the situation I have been facing this weekend and if I was to make an educated guess, this would be happenign approx 1 every hour

Been driving my scoob around a lot this weekend, when all of a sudden, some chavved up motor of any form appears up my ****. Now occasionally I put my foot down and leave em for dust depending on my mood, which I did a few times over the weekend.

This (I would have thought) would prove my point and you would think the kids would leave it at that and think ok, I will leave it at that, as I will look like a tit trying to take him on. BUT nooooo, they just floor their car drive right up my **** again, some fly past in a blaze of glory. I let them of course, as I know if I really wanted to - I would embarras most of them.

It gets right on my ****, mainly because I feel sorry for them. I had some spotty guy in a 1.1 206 do it yesterday and he stuck his frikkin tongue out at me as he past LOL!
Old 30 May 2005, 07:18 AM
G_Sleigh_STi
Scooby Regular

lol

Because when they go past you in flowing traffic they think there racing and that your trying and that they have won, they are faster and it makes them feel good hehe.

Saying that ive only had my scooby 2 months, so im still buzzing and if anyone ever tries that i make a point to give them a hardcore kicking in the nutts and boost right past em
Old 30 May 2005, 08:03 AM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is another reason why it's great being old: the other driver sees the old man (me) driving the STI and figures I won't play, so they leave me alone.

M
Old 30 May 2005, 08:47 AM
pete P1
Scooby Regular

if you look at the bigger picture its quite funny really.has anyone noticed this always happens to us with nova drivers and the like,and most times cuase of our peformance,we cant be bothered to waste the optimax.
but then............most times i try to race an aston martin or a ferarri it then seems the other way round and they cant be bothered . recon it all goes round in one big circle!!!.