Sponsored by:

POLICE (JOKE)

Search this Thread

Old 18 May 2005, 06:04 PM
SSCUNK
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default POLICE (JOKE)

A man in his 40's bought a new BMW and was out on the motorway for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair, and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. "There's no way they can catch a BMW," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... then the reality of the situation hit him. "What the heck am I doing?" he thought and pulled over.

The cop came up to him, took his license without a word, and examined it and the car. "It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift, and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go." The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back." "Have a nice weekend," said the officer.
Old 18 May 2005, 06:11 PM
UK300-199
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SSCUNK
A man in his 40's bought a new BMW and was out on the motorway for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair, and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. "There's no way they can catch a BMW," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... then the reality of the situation hit him. "What the heck am I doing?" he thought and pulled over.

The cop came up to him, took his license without a word, and examined it and the car. "It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift, and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go." The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back." "Have a nice weekend," said the officer.
THATS FUNNY.
Old 18 May 2005, 06:18 PM
UK300-199
Scooby Regular

HERE IVE GOT A JOKE FOR YOU,

A guy is caught speeding bla bla

Copper walks up to him and says why are you speeding,coz i was running away officer says why he says ive got a gun in the glove box he says you what youve got a gun he says yes i used it when i killed my wife officer says youve killed your wife the man replies yes she's in the boot,the office calls for back up cuffs him and throws him in the back of the van.

Backup arrives the cars searched nothing found,the commisioner walks up to the man and says the officer said you was running away and you have a gun in the car he said no he said the officer said you killed your wife the man replies i bet the the lying ******* said i was speeding too !!!
Old 18 May 2005, 06:24 PM
Scoobydid
Scooby Regular

Both good jokes (UK300 would be easier to read with more than two commas in the whole two paragraphs )
Old 18 May 2005, 06:26 PM
SSCUNK
Scooby Regular

Default good

that was good