Sponsored by:

FURIOUS

Search this Thread

Old 21 April 2005, 07:42 PM
jabbroni
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry FURIOUS

Some ****** last night took it upon themselves to key a nice pattern into my wifes sport special whilst she was at work looking after the sick and elderley
no CCTV coverage where it was parked.I wish i could get my hands on them I wouldnt STOP...***** now faced with a massive respray bill on an X reg car in stunning condition well it was Police have been informed due to requirements from Insurance company away up to Dealers at the weekend for a quote.Insurance dithered on re their recommended people I said no way its getting done at a dealers God give me some beer before i Kill someone.*****.
Old 21 April 2005, 07:57 PM
TurboMav
BANNED

Originally Posted by jabbroni
Some ****** last night took it upon themselves to key a nice pattern into my wifes sport special whilst she was at work looking after the sick and elderley
no CCTV coverage where it was parked.I wish i could get my hands on them I wouldnt STOP...***** now faced with a massive respray bill on an X reg car in stunning condition well it was Police have been informed due to requirements from Insurance company away up to Dealers at the weekend for a quote.Insurance dithered on re their recommended people I said no way its getting done at a dealers God give me some beer before i Kill someone.*****.

Sorry to hear that m8... jealous tossers
Old 21 April 2005, 10:36 PM
STEVECHAPS
Scooby Regular

Angry Fooked Up World

Unbelievably it was on the radio the other day (local station, West Yorks) that some 'Artist' had been going round keying cars, photographing his handiwork and was having an exhibition of the pictures.(IIRC it was a student/art college thing). His quote "The owners should regard themselves fortunate to have participated in the event". Didn't catch the exact location of this but would like to visit it to explain my opinion of his 'art' to laughing boy.
Steve
Old 21 April 2005, 10:42 PM
ThrustSSC
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STEVECHAPS
Unbelievably it was on the radio the other day (local station, West Yorks) that some 'Artist' had been going round keying cars, photographing his handiwork and was having an exhibition of the pictures.(IIRC it was a student/art college thing). His quote "The owners should regard themselves fortunate to have participated in the event". Didn't catch the exact location of this but would like to visit it to explain my opinion of his 'art' to laughing boy.
Steve
And the latest on that story is he's admitted he didn't do it, just used already-keyed ones for his 'art' photos. Needless to say his grants have all been withdrawn and no-one will talk to him. Oh, and the police are investigating.

Serves the tosser right, if you ask me, for trying to give the keying tossers an excuse