Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
See this thread
Old 05 September 2000, 10:47 AM
andymac
Scooby Regular

Cool

Yesterday, heading north on the A1, I saw a car transported heading south loaded up with Scoobies (turbos - they had group N type wings so I presume UK spec). HOWEVER, they were either pale yellow or purple. Please don't tell me that these are going to be new colours !!!

cheers
Andy
Old 05 September 2000, 11:12 AM
harryh
Scooby Regular

Question

Perhaps you saw a tranporter load of those special (rotfl) edition Impreza Sports. They have the high wing and are available in yellow and black.
Old 05 September 2000, 10:31 PM
Greg115
Scooby Regular

Cool

There is a pile of the yellow Impreza sports now sitting up at Town and County in Perth.Might have been some of them.
Greg
Old 05 September 2000, 11:07 PM
Hos
Scooby Regular

Harry- Was it really that funny? hey ho if it cracked you up that much then cool - i must have just missed something oh well!

Greg- theres a yellow one sitting in Fiskens at Forfar. Are town and County good as a Scooby dealer? My local dealer used to be Anderson Cars but they went bust.. I want someone close but i don't like fiskens too much.
Ian

Old 05 September 2000, 11:18 PM
Mellow Yellow !
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

400 special edition sports manufactured, 200 cashmere yellow, 200 black. As your all probably aware I have 2 x STi VI in cashmere yellow, you either love the colour or hate it, one thing's for sure I have had every car imaginable and none has caused the interest, shock, gobsmacked looks and curiosity than these coloured scoobs, got to say though I'm gettin a bit p***ed off with it all and am selling one and have the option to go back to the dealer and swap it for an X reg silver STi VI (champagne I think they call it ), my idea behind this unusual colour was less nickability coz it stands out like a sore thumb, something different to the norm and future prospective collectability, there's only 6 in the UK and Japan have ceased production of this colour! thoughts gentlemen !
Old 06 September 2000, 11:49 AM
Greg115
Scooby Regular

Cool

Hos
Just had my car serviced by Kenneth Melville at Errol today.(22500 miles £84.10) They seemed on the ball far more than Anderson cars ever was. They will also give you a loan motor no problem. When I booked with Town and County they would give me a loaner only if I put it fully comp on my own policy. Cost to me was going to be £36.00 for the adjustment (I could hire a car for a day at that), so I cancelled and went to Kenneth Melville instead. He is also closer to you on the Dundee to Perth road.
Best Regards
Greg
ps maybe we will meet up on Sunday at the Central Scotland Bash-a-ru?
Old 07 September 2000, 12:39 AM
Hos
Scooby Regular

Smile

Greg - cool! I totally forgot about Kenneth Melville - amazing that! I am not keen on fiskens at all and have a small dent in my door from the car having their experience. I guess it just hasn't been my week for the Scooby. I will give K.Melville a try next time the scoob needs a service - thanks for that
I would have loved to be able to go to the Central Scotland meet but i'm going to be back down in Oxford though, will look out for the meets next time I'm home
Ian