Hi !

Search this Thread

Old 06 April 2005, 02:54 PM
Gtlover
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi !

Hi
i am french and new on your forum and member of the http://www.webclub-subaru.com
i have an impreza gt turbo of year 2000.

Could you explain me how to list an item for sale because it doesn't work, i have not the authorization.

I sell 880 cc top feed injectors (used) and brand new perrin top feed fueil rails (never used).

Thanks.

Last edited by Gtlover; 06 April 2005 at 02:57 PM. Reason: syntax
Old 06 April 2005, 03:18 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Gtlover,

Welcome to the site!

Unfortunately we do not allow commercial posts unless you are an authorised advertiser. If you would like further information and prices on this, please email at webmaster@scoobynet.co.uk

Regards,
Shaun.
Old 06 April 2005, 03:32 PM
FirebirdUK
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Didn't think they had Subaru's in France... I've been over a couple of times recently and havn't seen a single one on the road (apart from mine).

You get used to having a few looks in this country (mainly from kids), but over there everyone was having a look - young and old... Felt a bit embaressing at times

Thought the local gendarmes were going to pull me over at one point - they pulled up alongside and were both staring across at me (mouths open) Must make a nice change for them to see something other than the usual Renaults and Citroens